My recent stock scan for sustainable high dividends...this is a hidden gem to buy!

I wanted to reinvest some dividends from my reits bit reits are too high causing yield to drop.

I wanted something that can pay 6% or higher dividends sustainable....not new fangled growth stocks as these are very high now and causing wild.volatility in my portforlio.

I did a fresh scan.....this stock that have been listed for very long showed up....

The stock is Thakral

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-07-2021, 06:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I wanted to reinvest some dividends from my reits bit reits are too high causing yield to drop.

I wanted something that can oay 6 or higher dividends sustainable....not new fangled growth stocks as these are very high now and causing wild.volatility in my portforlio.

I did a fresh scan.....this stock that have been listed for very long showed up....

The stock is Thakral
Can you dig into the last five dividend payment and what it is the payout ratio? This kind of low cap is always risky that its dividend is not sustainable

(30-07-2021, 12:25 AM)abc123 Wrote:  
(29-07-2021, 06:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I wanted to reinvest some dividends from my reits bit reits are too high causing yield to drop.

I wanted something that can oay 6 or higher dividends sustainable....not new fangled growth stocks as these are very high now and causing wild.volatility in my portforlio.

The stock is Thakral
Can you dig into the last five dividend payment and what it is the payout ratio? This kind of low cap is always risky that its dividend is not sustainable

I am not worried about that at all. Look below ...the  family holding the largest stake offered to buy from other shareholders at 50cts. What does this tell you?

The dividends are steady. But surely the majority shareholder trying to expand its holdings by offering to buy at 59cts is a clear sign for me that the the cash flow analysis I did is correct. This company will pile up cash at 8-12% a year.

[Image: BTdVnxy.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Bro your jackpot

Up 7% in one day. There are 700 stocks....I dig through and picked this one...
[Image: MW65z3t.jpg]

Look at the cash and cash flow ...its keeps getting better...but nobody will bother. It will move up and people hesitate to buy as company is below radar...very little attention...but over time it will pay well.

[Image: eNwpGvw.jpg]

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...uct-growth

Yr thakral up. Congrat

Up 6% today. For a total gain of 38% plus 8% dividends for  total of 46% return in less than a year.

[Image: h50we4h.jpg]

What happened now?