My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ

This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Who is the ah lian?

(29-01-2022, 08:59 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Who is the ah lian?

She is jobless air stewardesses hired to be side kick

[Image: 4SfbHv9.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-01-2022, 03:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She is jobless air stewardesses hired to be side kick

[Image: 4SfbHv9.jpg]

Oic really ah lian sia

What KKNCCB brand? Better sell to eskimos.

Don’t want to be associated with anything crass and vulgar Laughing

That is branding for you Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Starhub got a good deal for you!

[Image: Screenshot-20220130-092020-com-google-an...083207.jpg]

Do not buy from him

Don't waste your time, want to buy then buy laiu.

(30-01-2022, 09:23 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Don't waste your time, want to buy then buy laiu.

Said I was tempted ...but hold back my impulse as not sure how often I will forget and leave my phone in the refrigerator. 

the company that made the Kanina phone ....it has other phones that are also cheap and good.

Likely I will buy this $100 phone with shape of iPhone with flat sides ...should feel good in the hand.

Don't buy too cheap phones. They're cheap for a reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(30-01-2022, 11:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't buy too cheap phones. They're cheap for a reason.

Since 2018, I find these cheap phones always surpass expectations while in the pass the were junk

I am sure this one is solid.

Go ahead and enjoy your life. Don't always settle for cheap stuff Big Grin

YOLO

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 11:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go ahead and enjoy your life.  Don't always settle for cheap stuff Big Grin

YOLO

Correct, "Go ahead and enjoy your life" but "Don't always settle for cheap stuff" that's wrong mindset.
It should be: Go ahead and enjoy your life.  Settle with whatever makes you happy  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(30-01-2022, 04:42 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Oic really ah lian sia

Here is a full video. She currently also in Uni while working with Wang Lei. Need to give it to her, not your typical self entitled SG pussy. She quite hardworking and driven.

https://www.facebook.com/sureboh.sg/vide...9013886307

(30-01-2022, 12:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Correct, "Go ahead and enjoy your life" but "Don't always settle for cheap stuff" that's wrong mindset.
It should be: Go ahead and enjoy your life.  Settle with whatever makes you happy  nudie

In that case should be "Don't settle for vulgar and crass stuff" then.  Only ah bengs will buy that kind of phone Big Grin

Nowadays, the phone battery lasts for 2-3 years. Need to know whether you wish to throw it away after the usage run out or you can change the battery.

(30-01-2022, 12:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  In that case should be "Don't settle for vulgar and crass stuff" then.  Only ah bengs will buy that kind of phone Big Grin

Whats wrong being an ah beng? Why the need to be so pretentious, superficial and fake to brand and judge others?
Many "atas" people on surface looks gleaming but heart vulgar and crass. Many ah beng has a better heart those those rich millionaires

(30-01-2022, 12:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Whats wrong being an ah beng? Why the need so pretentious, superficial and fake to brand and judge others?
Many "atas" people on surface looks gleaming but heart vulgar and crass. Many ah beng has a better heart those those rich millionaires

Well.... I think it is a big turn off to be crass and vulgar just to sell a phone.  Maybe our values differ Laughing

$100 still must think meh

(30-01-2022, 12:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well.... I think it is a big turn off to be crass and vulgar just to sell a phone.  Maybe our values differ Laughing

For sure my values differ from you. I try not to judge others as I am not prefect. 
I sometimes see myself crass and vulgar too because I am not prefect. Also I dun practise those india variant CECA caste mentality. Well, I am always "work in process"

(30-01-2022, 12:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  For sure my values differ from you. I try not to judge others as I am not prefect. 
I sometimes see myself crass and vulgar too because I am not prefect. Also I dun practise those india variant CECA caste mentality. Well, I am always "work in process"

I am not perfect too.  I can also be crass and vulgar.  But I wouldn't do it just to sell stuff online Laughing

(30-01-2022, 12:17 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  $100 still must think meh

Yeah lor, pay and play play for fun. Dun like donate it lor.
Recently, I bought those fitness watch, instead of getting those expensive Fitbit, Garmin and what have you, I got a cheap $60 china made one. Works fine, doubt it will last but then, if it goes I can go get a new one  Laughing

(30-01-2022, 12:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am not perfect too.  I can also be crass and vulgar.  But I wouldn't do it just to sell stuff online Laughing

Well, everyone has its own way of making a living anyway, both of them are doing very well. I heard like the girl, she has 2-3 live steams per day to sell stuff and every live streams she is paid $1-2k, not sure she get commission per sale.

The old man, he sold over $3-4million of stuffs in Paris .. rumoured he get daily salary with commission on sales.

He also raised RM700,000 to donate to the flood victims and also raised money for dog shelters effected by flood.

He maybe vulgar and crass but can tell he has a heart of gold, from what I saw so far. Better than many "atas" Bentley driving "millionaires"

(30-01-2022, 12:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Here is a full video. She currently also in Uni while working with Wang Lei. Need to give it to her, not your typical self entitled SG pussy. She quite hardworking and driven.

https://www.facebook.com/sureboh.sg/vide...9013886307

quite inspirational.
if 60 yo man can come back from the bottom ....then no excuse for all of us young ones

(30-01-2022, 11:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go ahead and enjoy your life.  Don't always settle for cheap stuff Big Grin

YOLO

plse read title...i said spare phone..
i already own a samsung as a daily driver. ...this is just to full gap when i forget to charge and have to leave it at charger ..or i when need 2 screens ..

whether $100 or $1K phone it makes no diff as a spare phone.

i definitely dont stinge on hardware when needed...

(30-01-2022, 12:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  quite inspirational.
if 60 yo man can come back from the bottom ....then no excuse for all of us young ones

I follow his story a bit recently. He was addict to gambling and deep in debt almost committed suicide until …

(30-01-2022, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  plse read title...i said spare phone..
i already own a samsung as a daily driver. ...this is just to full gap when i forget to charge and have to leave it at charger ..or i when need 2 screens ..

whether $100 or $1K phone it makes no diff as a spare phone.

i definitely dont stinge on hardware when needed...

ok, let me put it this way, since this phone is cheap and meets your needs, why do you need to think long and hard?  Just buy it.  Wang Lei is actually what the marketing world deems as an "influencer".  I certainly won't buy this phone not because it is cheap, but I don't like his crass behaviour and disgusting use of vulgar language  in trying to sell his wares.  

People buy stuff because they can identify with the influencer or his lifestyle.  But I certainly don't find anything in common with him.  And I call a spade a spade Big Grin

(29-01-2022, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.
How come the brand so vulgar and you bite it? You know the meaning of Kanina or not? Roughly it mean fuxk your mother phone in Hokkien....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

加仁奈
- Kanina -
加 means "addition." 仁 means "benevolence." 奈 means "the name of the fruit trees." 

https://japanese-names.info/first_name/kanina/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post