My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ

https://imgur.com/a/X0chiFb

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 07:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://imgur.com/a/X0chiFb

Her Singaporean husband hired Wang Lei and disciple to be in their ad ….

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 07:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Her Singaporean husband hired Wang Lei and disciple to be in their ad ….

Different strokes for different folks Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 08:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks Big Grin

Come lah watch their live stream 2molo night for fun

https://www.facebook.com/jaynerqiaoer/ph...568451184/

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

No doubt this lau ah beng has done good but he spoilt it all by being vulgar. Minus all that vulgarity, he is actually quite a talent. Too bad, he chose to exploit his vulgar side for money which many found a big turn off. But some loves him. To each his own, I guess.

But as long as he does his own thing and don't tarnish Singapore's image, all is good.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

After I used for 2 months ....phone become like this. I tried to contact seller on Lazada. He says phone has no warranty. I check his ad ...it really says no warranty. I did not drop the phone or put in fridge  just normal use. One day while I was watching YouTube one vertical line apper then 2 lines then many lines then only lines and nothing else.

[Image: IMG-20220504-065101.jpg]

Anyone encounter this problem with phone? I am getting a replacement LCD to repair it myself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It’s the screen problem. TV sets especially Philips have this problem frequently.

(04-05-2022, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

After I used for 2 months ....phone become like this. I tried to contact seller on Lazada. He says phone has no warranty. I check his ad ...it really says no warranty. I did not drop the phone or put in fridge  just normal use. One day while I was watching YouTube one vertical line apper then 2 lines then many lines then only lines and nothing else.

Anyone encounter this problem with phone? I am getting a replacement LCD to repair it myself.

Don’t waste $$$ to change replacement LCD if you never go to official after sale counter.
The sensitivity of LCD may not be like original if never done it properly by 3rd party. 愿赌服输。
After changing LCD, you can’t gurantee it can last again or having any other hidden problem.

Furthermore, screen display issue doesn’t mean it is screen problem. May be power unit or display unit of hp not working properly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-01-2022, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.

Wow looks solid. 
But I still prefer Samsung mobile.

Now phones are cheaper if you don't demand much..
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(04-05-2022, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

Bulky n cheap plus no guarantee 
I won’t buy.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Better get a good mobile.
I mean got brand.
Dont go for no name brand.

(29-01-2022, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.

Ahbn brand?

(04-05-2022, 12:38 PM)Blin Wrote:  Ahbn brand?

Not sure how much either.

TS is trying to sell the phone lah.. Maybe got commission..

If after evaluating you find it ok, buy loh..

For me, all these unknown brands have software update issue (ie no software update)..

So if you are not too particular about having your security update up to date, then consider it by all means..

To be fair, the spec are higher, but whether can last is another story.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..