My threads about Anti-China Anti-Chinese Kenna take down again.

My threads about Anti-China Anti-Chinese Kenna take down again. Not the 1st time my threads taken down. Taken down many times even some harmless threads also taken down. Don't know which boh peh boh Bu humji Kia report my threads.
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

In SG you are only allowed to discriminating Chinese from China
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(24-12-2022, 12:28 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My threads about Anti-China Anti-Chinese Kenna take down again. Not the 1st time my threads taken down. Taken down many times even some harmless threads also taken down. Don't know which boh peh boh Bu humji Kia report my threads.

Must be done by those Anti-Wumaos!!!

This is how they look like:

[Image: TecgcJB.jpg]

(24-12-2022, 12:28 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My threads about Anti-China Anti-Chinese Kenna take down again. Not the 1st time my threads taken down. Taken down many times even some harmless threads also taken down. Don't know which boh peh boh Bu humji Kia report my threads.

You referring to HWZ ? Or sgtalk this forum?

I think they removed threads created by people with short lup cheong.

(24-12-2022, 12:42 PM)greentiger Wrote:  I think they removed threads created by people with short lup cheong.

So if long lup cheong will be safe from thread removal? So how do they verify short or long lup cheong to decide want to remove thread or not?

Fake account imposter coming to derail your thread.

(24-12-2022, 12:36 PM)kallangfishing Wrote:  Must be done by those Anti-Wumaos!!!

This is how they look like:

[Image: TecgcJB.jpg]

Hahaha.. You are a Fake low life scum!

(24-12-2022, 12:52 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Hahaha.. You are a Fake low life scum!

Please stop insulting others.

Just because i love China, you keep insulting me and now calling me a scum!?

Nice try. But you cannot stop my love for China and Xi Jinping!

(24-12-2022, 12:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  You referring to HWZ ? Or sgtalk this forum?

This forum. I think most likely those anti-China people or Edmwer Mikedirnt78 create a fake account here and report me.
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

I have checked with admin the threads are not taken down because they are pro or anti China.

They were taken down because some were using this forum to attack people on EDMW or its admin or EDMW itself.

Such malicious behaviour to bring quarrels here to sgtalk should not happen. If you have a disagreement with people on EDMW please settle with the people there.
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

u heng only taken down, in EDWN CECA thread jiatao ban U

(24-12-2022, 12:47 PM)sgh Wrote:  So if long lup cheong will be safe from thread removal? So how do they verify short or long lup cheong to decide want to remove thread or not?

Alot of small gas postings tells you alot about the small lupcheong that the person has.

I only care ft, especially ceca are taking over our jobs in sinkie land.

What happened to CCP, who cares.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(24-12-2022, 01:25 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  u heng only taken down, in EDWN CECA thread jiatao ban U

Now I get it. From this action I think sgtalk admin is so much more tolerant than edmw ceca mod I see. Now I see the rationale why it was removed
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(24-12-2022, 01:30 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Alot of small gas postings tells you alot about the small lupcheong that the person has.

From posting can estimate ppl lup cheong so based on yours you got long lup cheong?

Start from here lah! Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 02:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Start from here lah! Big Grin

I think BigBossX has provided a reason why admin remove it and I think it is a fair one. He don't want personal vendetta with ppl in other forum to be brought here and here become a battlefield.

But yet I understand why ppl here want to start the battle as in here those edmw ceca lost their power so will be weak. I guess this is life.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(24-12-2022, 01:21 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  I have checked with admin the threads are not taken down because they are pro or anti China.

They were taken down because some were using this forum to attack people on EDMW or its admin or EDMW itself.

Such malicious behaviour to bring quarrels here to sgtalk should not happen. If you have a disagreement with people on EDMW please settle with the people there.

Thanks!

Please help report Outbreak too!
He keep accusing me of being a 'fake account'.

Damn irritating. He really got problem.

I want post what here is my own business, not his problem!

I love China and i love Xi Jinping!! Nobody can stop my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(24-12-2022, 02:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think BigBossX has provided a reason why admin remove it and I think it is a fair one. He don't want personal vendetta with ppl in other forum to be brought here and here become a battlefield.

But yet I understand why ppl here want to start the battle as in here those edmw ceca lost their power so will be weak. I guess this is life.

Spillover effects lah! Big Grin

Obviously edmw is a weird cesspool which is still allowed to operate until now.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(24-12-2022, 04:19 PM)sogo Wrote:  Obviously edmw is a weird cesspool which is still allowed to operate until now.

Becuz the mod is their own ppl mah think of it as their own kingdom where mod are emperor and eunuch colluding together to give not their ppl points and ban. All exhibit excellent parents upbringing bring glory to their family tree

I think some of my threads also got nuked..

(24-12-2022, 04:32 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I think some of my threads also got nuked..

Got ppl report lar like I think Sharexchange so proud to post new thread highly likely he report then see removed post new thread to haolian. Kiam gao gan ppl

(24-12-2022, 04:32 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I think some of my threads also got nuked..

Which threads

(24-12-2022, 04:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Which threads

I think about SloppyNuts.

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(24-12-2022, 04:36 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I think about SloppyNuts.

I open thread about this SloppyNuts last week and kena nuke after 1 day too
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Bor lor yeong ts wumao dog

(24-12-2022, 04:43 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I open thread about this SloppyNuts last week and kena nuke after 1 day too
What is so wrong about SloppyNuts...? Thinking

(24-12-2022, 05:36 PM)debono Wrote:  What is so wrong about SloppyNuts...? Thinking

His nuts are sloppy? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post