My younger 2009-2019 nieces and nephews (cousins kids) really stupid.

My younger 2009-2019 nieces and nephews (cousins kids) really stupid. When I and other elders/seniors talk to them in Mandarin Chinese, these stupid Si Ginna reply to us in English.

(27-01-2023, 10:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  My younger 2009-2019 nieces and nephews (cousins kids) really stupid. When I and other elders/seniors talk to them in Mandarin Chinese, these stupid Si Ginna reply to us in English.

English is international language, your nieces and nephews are smarter to use them to communicate.

(27-01-2023, 10:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  My younger 2009-2019 nieces and nephews (cousins kids) really stupid. When I and other elders/seniors talk to them in Mandarin Chinese, these stupid Si Ginna reply to us in English.

only stupid ppl talk in mandarin.

Bo bian. Does not affect me but I can see that those relatives that are younger than me by a couple of decades in general cannot really communicate with those that are a couple of decades older than me. It is as if someone took a knife and cut out all the ties and foundation from the younger generation and set them adrift. 

Does not really affect the people I guess, but it does affect the nation.

Even if your nieces and nephews are to communicate with you in English as opposed to Mandarin, it shows that they are fluent in English.  Mandarin if learned in school (SAP schools) will be advantageous to the student when they come out to work.............................. Clapping

english high class
chinese low class

nieces and nephews (cousins kids) are really stupid
but you are even more stupid