N. Korea Kim goes to Russia to meet Putin to offer advanced arms

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Clapping Clapping Clapping Gesti-109

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

What type of arm can N.Korea can sell to Russia ?...

Russia need to buy arms from Fatty ....he tested so many rockets now can recover already .....

(12-09-2023, 10:10 PM)Altysh02 Wrote:  What type of arm can N.Korea can sell to Russia ?...

Artillery shells, conventional rockets and bullets. I read somewhere, they are using thousands per day. U-krane also ran dry and his assmericunt daddy also running dry so they are supply them with cluster bombs

NK has large storage of such ammunition since Korean war which they enmass yearly in preparation. Letting Russia have some is money making.

Smile

(13-09-2023, 10:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  NK has large storage of such ammunition since Korean war which they enmass yearly in preparation. Letting Russia have some is money making.

News said Fatboy Kim wanna exchange for technology for his nuke and missile development

(12-09-2023, 10:10 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  What type of arm can N.Korea can sell to Russia ?...

Nuclear arms. They have too many in stockpiles

8Umbrella Umbrella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIsamQGEp5o

Smile got one professor claim the visit is about a deal which NK supply arms to Russia whereas Russia supply resources and foods to NK.

which I do mention few days back before.

Now is " interesting " in the sense. US and EU warn NK on supply arms to Russia , if they do that will face a lesson.

again NATO ?? we shall see.

but what I know latest claim is USA will enforce more sanction on NK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iiEnEb0O-U

It is a very good development.

The world does not buy the story of the World Number One Terrorists any longer.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Smile is obviously a deal , NK supply arms to Russia in exchange for resources, foods import from Russia.

now interesting is how USA , EU react.

Only can kpkb only....NATO ....heard their President soon will be charged for some parliamentary issues?

Supposed we are awared USA still World number one ....with 7 nuclear powered air craft carriers all over the world....