NEA URGES PUBLIC TO HELP CLEANERS KEEP PUBLIC DINING AREAS CLEAN

NEA URGES PUBLIC TO HELP CLEANERS KEEP PUBLIC DINING AREAS CLEAN
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=30014

Cb Jiak Liao Bee Cheng Hu lang
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(22-01-2022, 06:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  NEA URGES PUBLIC TO HELP CLEANERS KEEP PUBLIC DINING AREAS CLEAN
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=30014

There are laws that require customers to return the tray and it's crockery, and anti-littering  laws, is this not sufficient...?

why urge pple?

get the contractors to employ cleaners to clean table lah

why hewlp save money for the contractors
must be pap contracters
NEA got take under table from contracters ah

I just help to sweep on side of the roadside in front of my house today. A public parking the car there talk to me like I was the road sweeper working for NEA. I am not joking.

Activate their NEA officers lah
So many civil servants

(22-01-2022, 06:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I just help to sweep on side of the roadside in front of my house today. A public parking the car there talk to me like I was the road sweeper working for NEA. I am not joking.

You was shabbily dressed.......?

(22-01-2022, 06:41 PM)debono Wrote:  You was shabbily dressed.......?

I wore only a sport shorts and slippers. It was a friendly talk. She asked if her car was interfering with what I was doing. And I replied I am just making sure I will not have any contact with her vehicle. I just inspected the roadside again, it is super clean.

Public urged to help make PAP's job easier?

Lanjiao!
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

In Economics business , This is Unfair trade.

We pay for service , beside foods now need to return tray
Already unfair in term of " trade "

Look Operators hire cleaners, they pay their wages in return they also include high rental charges
Hawker on the other hand increase price due to high rental , cleaners , of course supply price increase

All these charges in return we customer pay, aka means we pay also their wages and profit in return to get the service we want.

Did disGrace keep the Parliament clean?

Nope. It is used as a Kitchen to cook rojak and flip prata.

So, NEA has no right to tell us to keep public dining areas clean.

Don't be Double Standards, hor.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-01-2022, 06:48 PM)Dan Wrote:  Public urged to help make PAP's job easier?

Lanjiao!

They should come out with a system that residents get allowance for cleaning surrounding areas. Why are those grassroots that are in the town council committee getting a monthly allowance instead?

If not because of over population by adding more and more people here, you think.this.can.happen. ask for solution where they are the one who gives us trouble.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

While it is a virtue to be clean and considerate of others, why are cleaning companies not paying enough and employing more cleaners?

The entire salary system in Singapore is totally off. The top guys are so well paid while the foot soldiers are squeezed dried. And then everyone's job is to help everyone but the top is just to buy luxury fancy toys and count their dollars and cents?

Really wish for a reset to human kind...

Another stroke of the pen we will become free cleaning service.. but our food prices just hike again!

(22-01-2022, 07:25 PM)Sticw Wrote:  While it is a virtue to be clean and considerate of others, why are cleaning companies not paying enough and employing more cleaners?

The entire salary system in Singapore is totally off. The top guys are so well paid while the foot soldiers are squeezed dried. And then everyone's job is to help everyone but the top is just to buy luxury fancy toys and count their dollars and cents?

Really wish for a reset to human kind...
I  agree with your comments, we need a reset in Singapore....

All diners to bring table cloth and mop when eating at Hawker Centres.🤣🤣🤣

Another stroke of the pen we will become free cleaning service.. but our food prices keep going up!
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(22-01-2022, 07:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I  agree with your comments, we need a reset in Singapore....

Do u hv a farking brain other than agreeing to every post? Now i think u r 100x more farking irritating than H4H!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(22-01-2022, 07:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Do u hv a farking brain other than agreeing to every post? Now i think u r 100x more farking irritating than H4H!

I don't want to communicate with gangster....

(22-01-2022, 09:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't want to communicate with gangster....

So u admit ur a bloody farking idiot trying to hit 1million posts a month. U post with half a brain i say u steady maybe i might give u a like. But for heaven sake use your own brain and stop licking everyone's ass.

(22-01-2022, 09:54 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So u admit ur a bloody farking idiot trying to hit 1million posts a month. U post with half a brain i say u steady maybe i might give u a like. But for heaven sake use your own brain and stop licking everyone's ass.

I repeat, I don't want to communicate with a gangster......

(22-01-2022, 09:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I repeat, I don't want to communicate with a gangster......

I also repeat...stop posting like a bloody idiot. Otherwise I fark u FOREVER!

(22-01-2022, 10:12 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I also repeat...stop posting like a bloody idiot. Otherwise I fark u FOREVER!

I repeat this is now your forum, and I don't want to communicate with a gangster.....