NEA kpkb liao, implores Sinkies to do their part to keep hawker centres clean!

“Cleaning and sanitising tables, sorting and clearing trays and crockery at tray and crockery return points, and returning clean trays and crockery to stalls – these are just some of the daily tasks that our cleaners undertake to uphold and maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of our public dining places.

The demands on cleaners have increased amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, and cleaners may take longer to clean tables, especially during peak dining hours. But by returning our trays and used crockery, we help to enable faster turnover of tables, which benefits hawkers, diners and cleaners.

Let’s play our part in keeping our public dining places clean and safe. #ClearYourTables#BinUsedTissues#ReturnOurTrays”

https://shrtco.de/VgxW8T

PAP taught us- NOTHING IS FREE, hor.

Want us to work for them as free volunteers?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Next time customers need to clean table after eating in addition to return tray.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Yesterday went to old airport Rd hawker centre. So much bird droppings on the tables and chairs but didn't see any cleaner going around cleaning those tables. How to have faster turnover of tables?

(23-01-2022, 12:31 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Yesterday went to old airport Rd hawker centre. So much bird droppings on the tables and chairs but didn't see any cleaner going around cleaning those tables. How to have faster turnover of tables?

That day I went there eat kway chap. Very nice. The Hokkien mee bolang also.

why…cannot hire more cleaners?…why must help the management company cut costs?…if they promise to pass the cost savings to the hawkers maybe i consider

Maybe the next initiative will be bring your own bowl/plate and utensils for eating in.. So after eating, you bring them back and wash.. Also, needed to tabao back any rubbish created..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Some market and coffee shops not even have proper return trays location

The system seem jammed at cleaning also,,, do we need to clean the tables and bowls also..

NEA can kpkb until the cows come home and I can assure that Sinkies would not budge an inch. Why should Sinkies go help clean table when they are not paid to do the job tio bo? It would be more appropriate to request Sinkies to help keep their tables clean by not littering their tables with tissues, scraps of food droppings, blowing their noses on the table or spitting around. 

From experience Sinkies need laws and fines to make them move like littering law, pmd law, no smoking law and the list goes on........ Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-01-2022, 09:20 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  NEA can kpkb until the cows come home and I can assure that Sinkies would not budge an inch. Why should Sinkies go help clean table when they are not paid to do the job tio bo? It would be more appropriate to request Sinkies to help keep their tables clean by not littering their tables with tissues, scraps of food droppings, blowing their noses on the table or spitting around. 

From experience Sinkies need laws and fines to make them move like littering law, pmd law, no smoking law and the list goes on........ Laughing
Tio, Nowadays, customers needs to return the tray with it's used crockeries......else will kenna fine.  Therefore there is a reduction of work by the cleaning workers. If not for the fine, many trays and used crockeries will remain on the tables....

This return tray policy is implemented without careful thoughts.
On Sundays, many Hawker centres return tray are so full, that many plates Abd bowls are left on the floors. Many old people especially those with walking sticks and wheelchairs just simply leave the trays on the tables. The places are as dirty as ever.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

From the day they start return tray policy I know this day will come

(23-01-2022, 10:45 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  This return tray policy is implemented without careful thoughts.
On Sundays, many Hawker centres return tray are so full, that many plates Abd bowls are left on the floors. Many old people especially those with walking sticks and wheelchairs just simply leave the trays on the tables. The places are as dirty as ever.

I am sure this is the scenario at many other hawker centres and coffee shops.....If we want a clean and orderly hawker centres, food courts and coffee shops, they need to provide the infrastructures - adequate return tray stations......

Ask diners to do their part but food prices increased with same amount of portions  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Whereas on the other hand hawkers also give up close shop

- high rental cost, operation cost,
- soon electricity/water bill will increase with GST Hike
etc etc.

(23-01-2022, 02:49 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Ask diners to do their part but food prices increased with same amount of portions  Rolleyes

This is taking advantage of the customers..........

Why don’t NEA pay people if they want them to help clean up?

tomorrow will be a better day

(23-01-2022, 02:55 PM)surfer Wrote:  Why don’t NEA pay people if they want them to help clean up?

The NEA and govt. wants less manpower to clear the tables and it's crockeries, hence this law is passed- to return trays and it's crockeries to a tray return station, else can be fined.........

(23-01-2022, 03:01 PM)debono Wrote:  The NEA and govt. wants less manpower to clear the tables and it's crockeries, hence this law is passed- to return trays and it's crockeries to a tray return station, else can be fined.........

I take it that the customers after eating their food to clear the table and bring their crockeries and utensils to the tray station, not cleaning the table and floor.

tomorrow will be a better day

(23-01-2022, 02:52 PM)debono Wrote:  This is taking advantage of the customers..........

We have been on a long losing end that's y we have a name... sinkie Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

I like the NEA motion. Can citizens of Singapore self rule so that we don't need to keep paying the expensive politicians and civil service top mgt?

The savings from the salary of these folks can allow us to improve the society without the need for an expensive top mgt.

(23-01-2022, 03:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I like the NEA motion. Can citizens of Singapore self rule so that we don't need to keep paying the expensive politicians and civil service top mgt?

The savings from the salary of these folks can allow us to improve the society without the need for an expensive top mgt.

is literally ENTIRE Civil servants
Only really ones on the spot work are those Uniform ones like SPF, SCDF , NURSE , DOC are the ones.

Teacher/lectures ? Ha mixture of good and bad, some are just rider so call Not really into teaching , just a Job.
So I never believe so call Teaching is Passion now. Last time yes but not now.

than down to those non teaching staffs , this Covi19 they must be even more Relax , literally CCA cancel, No much students go back school , still HBL . Even now CCA some still cannot etc. MAYBE After CNY again students back to HBL , u never know since the New infection keep rising especially kids, teens infected

Can the 4 mayors salaries cover the cost of cleaners for the whole of sinkiapoor?

When labourer reduces, food 'sprice never decrease. Later they put back the same number of worker for the job to be done, will give you excuse running cost increase so food's prices have to be inflated.Same with all the bank's and public service's excuses.