NETIZEN COUNTS NUMBER OF 'NATIONAL MEN'S ATTIRE' HE CAN SPOT ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT

NETIZEN COUNTS NUMBER OF 'NATIONAL MEN'S ATTIRE' HE CAN SPOT ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=29479

what's wrong? I also wearing one.

I dun wear Uniqlo … to expensive. I wear $6 t-shirt bought in BKK … thin cotton and airy …. I like them so much I bought 1 dozen of different colours

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 03:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I dun wear Uniqlo … to expensive. I wear $6 t-shirt bought in BKK … thin cotton and airy …. I like them so much I bought 1 dozen of different colours

That is a good bargain @$6 per t-shirt from BKK..........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2022, 04:00 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a good bargain @$6 per t-shirt from BKK..........

old liow, I use it to wipe my car …. heart no pain … some more is reuse, recycle & reduce  Laughter-68

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 04:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  old liow, I use it to wipe my car …. heart no pain … some more is reuse, recycle & reduce  Laughter-68

Want what waste not, recycle makes the earth greener........

ok le..good material....not expensive...good cutting....Good Color...

(20-01-2022, 04:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  ok le..good material....not expensive...good cutting....Good Color...
In BKK many things are cheap, as  compared to Singapore, there are lots of bargain items on sale there, and our exchange rate to the Bhat is very advantageous....

(20-01-2022, 04:18 PM)debono Wrote:  In BKK many things are cheap, as  compared to Singapore, there are lots of bargain items on sale there, and our exchange rate to the Bhat is very advantageous....

yes. but their Tees quality lower. I  seldom buy Tees and clothing when going there now.

(20-01-2022, 04:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  yes. but their Tees quality lower. I  seldom buy Tees and clothing when going there now.

The exchange rate from Thai bhat to Singdollar is to our advantage, therefore everything appears to be a good buy.......

trying be a hero to use establish brand for social media unless its assigned by the company. can easily involve in legal action if things/comments turn negative.

(20-01-2022, 04:56 PM)wulala Wrote:  trying be a hero to use establish brand for social media unless its assigned by the company. can easily involve in legal action if things/comments turn negative.
For this action he/she may kenna sued........