NOV 20: 1,931 new cases of COVID-19, 12 vax & 1 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

regardless of 1XXX or 2XXX or 3XXX, the deaths are always 1X.

why ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Number of deaths have not gone down.
Is it a good idea to keep reducing restrictions?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-11-2021, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Number of deaths have not gone down.

With or without reducing restrictions, there will always be death by Covid-19.  We need to open our economy..... Clapping

need more details on para#8 to understand more about the situation

(21-11-2021, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Number of deaths have not gone down.

Not important to them. They also said this number is in line with normal yearly death number , maybe even lower than pre covid.

What's more important is the hospital utlilisation rate. Try to save as many as possible but if cannot, too bad. That's life and death.

You can't fault their argument. If not, then how? Keep on restricting? Just hope they will allow more types of medicine to treat the patients and save more lives.

How to keep it down when they are poisoned
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(21-11-2021, 10:15 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Not important to them. They also said this number is in line with normal yearly death number , maybe even lower than pre covid.

What's more important is the hospital utlilisation rate. Try to save as many as possible but if cannot, too bad. That's life and death.

You can't fault their argument. If not, then how? Keep on restricting? Just hope they will allow more types of medicine to treat the patients and save more lives.

Deaths is always there, be it Covid-19 or otherwise.  Not much point to restricting ourselves, Covid-19 is here to stay, we cannot wait that long.... Surprised Winkblink Kiss Blushing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-11-2021, 10:24 AM)debono Wrote:  Deaths is always there, be it Covid-19 or otherwise.  Not much point to restricting ourselves, Covid-19 is here to stay, we cannot wait that long.... Surprised Winkblink Kiss Blushing

That's right. Maybe try other medicines or vaccines to bring down the death rate.

We are all sick n tired of all the restrictions already.

(21-11-2021, 10:28 AM)RichDad Wrote:  That's right. Maybe try other medicines or vaccines to bring down the death rate.

We are all sick n tired of all the restrictions already.

You are right, we are all sick and   tired of wearing a face mask, have lunch of  dinner cap at 5, and social distancing... Smile Kissed Kissing Tongueout Laughing

(21-11-2021, 10:24 AM)debono Wrote:  Deaths is always there, be it Covid-19 or otherwise.  Not much point to restricting ourselves, Covid-19 is here to stay, we cannot wait that long.... Surprised Winkblink Kiss Blushing

why PAP MPs restrict themselves by suspending physical people meet session ?

(21-11-2021, 10:07 AM)debono Wrote:  With or without reducing restrictions, there will always be death by Covid-19.  We need to open our economy..... Clapping

Open up for Xmas light up and New Year countdown ….. HUAT HAR …. anyway mostly non jabbed effected.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin