NSF FALL IN LATE, MADE TO COUNT ALL THE STONES IN THE PARADE SQUARE & REPORT STRENGTH

NSF FALL IN LATE, MADE TO COUNT ALL THE STONES IN THE PARADE SQUARE & REPORT STRENGTH 

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=101307
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

And what's that supposed to teach him to make him a better soldier?

Stupid punishments make men learn nothing.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

I had a mate whose english name was called Master. It was also printed in his name tag. You can imagine how the exchange went on the first day when everyone had to fall in.

They could have shortened the duration of NS by doing or training in more useful and relevant things

8Umbrella Umbrella

Heng I late only do extra guard duty.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

The sergeant is dumb. The NSF can just tell how tell any number of stones. Is the sergeant going to verify it himself?

I remembered my friend sleeping in long 4 with his boots on in the bunk and the rest of us were sleeping in easy attire. The next morning he was the first to fall in ....highest level of efficiency!

(25-04-2023, 07:43 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  And what's that supposed to teach him to make him a better soldier?

Others's time as important. If he find that counting is a lost of his time and pain ,consider about the time that so many of your comrades standing waiting for you. Tio bo?

(25-04-2023, 09:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I remembered my friend sleeping in long 4 with his boots on in the bunk and the rest of us were sleeping in easy attire. The next morning he was the first to fall in ....highest level of efficiency!

No need take shower meh Laughing

Smile

(25-04-2023, 07:43 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  And what's that supposed to teach him to make him a better soldier?

Teaches discipline and consequence, you muck

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Change the child's name to Major. The instructor dare not shout out loud.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(25-04-2023, 07:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  NSF FALL IN LATE, MADE TO COUNT ALL THE STONES IN THE PARADE SQUARE & REPORT STRENGTH 

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=101307

I kana ordered to scrub the parade square with a toothbrush leh! Big Grin I was a recruit in Nee Soon Camp @ School of Basic Military Training leh!

It is self discipline. If your self discipline is discarded by your own grace and has to be managed by others.