NSF SCOLDS BACK OFFICER WHO SCOLDED HIM, SAYS HE "STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF"

NSF SCOLDS BACK OFFICER WHO SCOLDED HIM, SAYS HE "STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF"

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=57172
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

These army personnels always like to pull rank. Most of them are sadist. Act tough talk loud. You throw them in a real war, all will start crying like a baby
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Send him to DB …. no discipline.
Respect the rank not the person ….. better …. firing squad that fool

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He not taking sh!t.
He giving sh!t.

军令如山!

合理的叫训练,
不合里的叫磨练。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-07-2022, 05:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  These army personnels always like to pull rank. Most of them are sadist. Act tough talk loud. You throw them in a real war, all will start crying like a baby
Can charge for insubordinate hor ..

(01-07-2022, 06:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can charge for insubordinate hor ..

Yes. Court Martial.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-07-2022, 06:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Yes. Court Martial.

No need court  martial lah. Just use SAF Act enough liao..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

https://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News...44164.html

Officer rank is commissioned by Big Shot.
Very stupid to act for insubordination

You can dont respect the person when he is in CV but you cannot dont respect the rank when the officer in green. Even police constable see army officer still got to greet them.

BMT : 1st week honey moon period
After parents visiting the rest is tekan week
Pro :
1. Help to you loss weight and get fix
2. Help to build up your endurance and patience
3. Help to build a stronger mind.

Con:
1. Mental torturing
2. Brain washing ( yes man and follow order) ( never learn to question the superior)

During my time

Last time I got piss off one staff sergent, dam yaya . Got one thing saw him outside he U turn change nice nice perhaps is outside scare I beat him.

In army he ask me do push up i don't because he dam F up. I bo chap him. Later go report to Enick
than confine for one weekend.

I also like that. who care.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-07-2022, 06:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News...44164.html

when your papa mama dun teach … the society will teach and the punishment render is harsher and merciless

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

All these type of small peng kai NSF …. all spoilt big ego strawberries EQ low like fugg. 

During my NS, my WWO ask me to do another weekend duties immediately as he cannot find anyone else. The one supposed to do family got problem. I told my WWO, no problem, if I can help sure …. but future can have less weekend …. he happily said NO PROBLEM ….. guess what after that incident …. only did 3 weekend duties for 1.5yr  Big Grin

Best, any good lobang he sure some ask me want  Rotfl

Last time my camp mate kena tekan until very jialat. One day he cannot take it and he shouted at the commanders :" do you know who is my father, one more nonsense from you guys, you all prepare to get charge!" Surely from that day onwards he was left untouchable and till today no one knows who his father was.

(01-07-2022, 05:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  These army personnels always like to pull rank. Most of them are sadist. Act tough talk loud. You throw them in a real war, all will start crying like a baby

Even after they're discharged they still want to pull rank. Just look at umbrage ng.

Quote:"The fact that you dare to question SPH titles for, in your words, conceding to advertisers – I take umbrage at that comment."

(01-07-2022, 10:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Last time my camp mate kena tekan until very jialat. One day he cannot take it and he shouted at the commanders :" do you know who is my father, one more nonsense from you guys, you all prepare to get charge!" Surely from that day onwards he was left untouchable and till today no one knows who his father was.

If his father is some big shot, the docket would have a WH stamp..

Unless his lap pei is big big shot gangster, commanders scared go out kena whack..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-07-2022, 09:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  All these type of small peng kai NSF …. all spoilt big ego strawberries EQ low like fugg. 

During my NS, my WWO ask me to do another weekend duties immediately as he cannot find anyone else. The one supposed to do family got problem. I told my WWO, no problem, if I can help sure …. but future can have less weekend …. he happily said NO PROBLEM ….. guess what after that incident …. only did 3 weekend duties for 1.5yr  Big Grin

Best, any good lobang he sure some ask me want  Rotfl

More likely he poked your asshole multiple times and cum in your mouth

You need more red candles? Still so hungry?

true all are fxxker at best, singapore kia, just study higher a bit want to bully other, look at that all PAP General,, lelection go begging other to vote for them like
dogs.

(01-07-2022, 04:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  NSF SCOLDS BACK OFFICER WHO SCOLDED HIM, SAYS HE "STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF"

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=57172

His life in SAF must be damn miserable liao lah! Sad.

Let SAF court settle internally,,

(02-07-2022, 09:13 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Let SAF court settle internally,,

Sure kana court martial in SAF Detention Barracks one lah! Then he sure kana whacked jialat jialat inside his cell liao lah!

Mentally weak ah. like that also cannot take it,
Ukr soldiers are send to front despite lack of weapons and food.

Like that must train this clown to withstand scolding. May be SAF should add scolding in their guard room punishment routine where the MP scold the offender for a few hours everyday....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-07-2022, 01:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  More likely he poked your asshole multiple times and cum in your mouth

You need more red candles? Still so hungry?

Signalling your hunger again …. hungry ghost month coming soon, no need to rush lah ……here are some …

[Image: 7th-Month-Hungry-Ghost-Festival-Offering...gapore.jpg]

(02-07-2022, 11:53 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Signalling your hunger again …. hungry ghost month coming soon, no need to rush lah ……here are some …

[Image: 7th-Month-Hungry-Ghost-Festival-Offering...gapore.jpg]
Your family needs them badly, they stealing food downstairs