Late Nathan (Sri Lankan), Halimah (Malay/Indian) so, what do we need now?

Late Nathan (Sri Lankan), Halimah (Malay/Indian) so,  what do we need now?

You don't need to be a genius - only common sense.

Right..
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(20-08-2023, 06:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Late Nathan (Sri Lankan), Halimah (Malay/Indian) so,  what do we need now?

Right..

Time for a Chinese to sit on the throne lah! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like cheekopekman's post

(20-08-2023, 06:42 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Time for a Chinese to sit on the throne lah! Big Grin

Your statement concurred with the majority

Dangerous time demands u take risk seriously
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-08-2023, 06:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Late Nathan (Sri Lankan), Halimah (Malay/Indian) so,  what do we need now?

Right..

Sri Lankan is not even an official race in sinkie land. What talking you.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-08-2023, 09:34 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sri Lankan is not even an official race in sinkie land. What talking you.

Our leaders gave us no choice.

Late Nathan and Halimah no contest.

an intellegent and smart local born Indian - Tharman.

(20-08-2023, 09:54 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Our leaders gave us no choice.

Late Nathan and Halimah no contest.

I am saying if you read off Late Nathan's IC, the race won't be Sri Lankan.. So what are you trying to say here?

Maybe you and OYK share the same viewpoint of the stupid Han race thingy.. Sinkie land only have official race Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian. No Sri Lankan, no Han.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-08-2023, 10:09 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  an intellegent and smart local born Indian - Tharman.

Tharman is no Indian. His anccestry is Sri Lanka too. Sri Lankan has been in Singapore for many decades, just that they are the minority.

Chinese better ? Old or young ...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

10% of votes assured for the hot favourite...?

we need another who left the Istana in disguise against protocol

(20-08-2023, 10:09 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  an intellegent and smart local born Indian - Tharman.

Has left PAP with an empty shell.

who left the Istana in disguise WHO?

Another who rubbed an Iban nenee?

African CUMMING
https://youtu.be/MhAQs1igwGM

(20-08-2023, 10:59 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Chinese better ? Old or young ...

Voters suffer serious deprivation 

Thinking

Why PAP unable to field a Chinese when it's due?

By gambling with a wild card, shows PAP has hollow out.

It's sign of weakness

"Winbig" accusing me of saying PAP in fielding a Chinese when it's due as playing race in Singapore.

Then, fielding an Indian is not especially, we already had late Nathan for 12 years and Halimah for 6 years.

Where's the logic?

(20-08-2023, 06:42 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Time for a Chinese to sit on the throne lah! Big Grin

Do you know why ancient China got one Cao Cao why he don't wanna be Emperor? He can be one very easily but no he did not. Once you understand the deeper meaning you would know in Spore is same. President is really toothless in power IMHO.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(21-08-2023, 01:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  Do you know why ancient China got one Cao Cao why he don't wanna be Emperor? He can be one very easily but no he did not. Once you understand the deeper meaning you would know in Spore is same. President is really toothless in power IMHO.

But Singapore President can sign and chop and get you hanged leh! Big Grin Or give you money lah!

(21-08-2023, 02:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But Singapore President can sign and chop and get you hanged leh! Big Grin Or give you money lah!

Let's pose a hypothetical question. In Spore given a choice you want to be PM or President? For me I will choose PM becuz I wanna be like Cao Cao.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

We need a Singaporean who can fuϲk a Japanese.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

[Image: il_fullxfull.3205038392_c8ft.jpg]We need either Alf or ET. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(21-08-2023, 03:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  Let's pose a hypothetical question. In Spore given a choice you want to be PM or President? For me I will choose PM becuz I wanna be like Cao Cao.

Thank you for your answer to your own question lah! Big Grin