NSmen to get $100, 1-year Safra membership to mark 55 years of national service

NSmen to get $100, 1-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership to mark 55 years of national service https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...ce=emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekend_MM&utm_term=NSmen+to+get+%24100+and+1-year+Safra+or+HomeTeamNS+membership&utm_content=26%2F03%2F2022

What is $100 digital credits?? Might as well give out cash!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Support SAF and local..
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

How to qualify to get this digital $100 voucher ? If I already served reservist more than 13 times and Mindef gave me a medal already can I get those voucher ?....

Give you $100, but take back $1000

WTF

8Umbrella Umbrella

(26-03-2022, 07:18 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How to qualify to get this digital $100 voucher ? If I already served  reservist more than 13 times and Mindef gave me a medal already can I get those voucher ?....

Wait they tell you need to pass soc and ipt

Thankfully not giving $100 worth of face masks!

To qualify man need to passed 2.4KM run and passed IPPT test plus at least hit one shot in the range shooting ?....(Not wo wo)
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(26-03-2022, 06:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is $100 digital credits?? Might as well give out cash!

Most seniors don't like digital credit.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(26-03-2022, 07:50 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Most seniors don't like digital credit.

You need to qualify first before saying digital voucher...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(27-03-2022, 04:15 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  You need to qualify first before saying digital voucher...

I think all males who have gone through NS will qualify Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Who will get?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Last timeI renew for 5yrs and received a watch

I tried to sell the watch on carousell and found 50 others also selling their watch

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-03-2022, 08:30 AM)Fit Wrote:  Who will get?

New citizens ceca and PR won't get. Only those went through the NS will get
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(26-03-2022, 06:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is $100 digital credits?? Might as well give out cash!

pushing the smart Nation bullcrap again..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

PAP overpay Mayors for Underwork

PAP refuse to pay Nurses bonus for their their Hardwork

PAP thinks that NS Men are beggars for FTs & PRs.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

give singaporeans back their jobs lah instead of freely given out to ceca.
we aren't beggars, a few $100 a year we don't need.
we need a stable monthly income to feed our family.

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

(27-03-2022, 08:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last timeI renew for 5yrs and received a watch

I tried to sell the watch on carousell and found 50 others also selling their watch

At least you got your watch.  My watch probably got stolen by the clerks.  When I ended my tour of duty (for want of a better word) I asked my unit chief clerk where my watch she just replied dunno... and asked me to fo.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If PAP is sincere, give them SGD$5,000!

This is a paltry sum of wasted 24 mths that dampen their kick- start of their career

While 1 million FTs & Dependents for so many years benefitted from it by now

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-03-2022, 11:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  At least you got your watch.  My watch probably got stolen by the clerks.  When I ended my tour of duty (for want of a better word) I asked my unit chief clerk where my watch she just replied dunno... and asked me to fo.
At least he didn't ask you to stand to attention when talking to him.

I remember clearly 1 mud staff sergeant after finding no good reason to  defend himself shouted at us to stand to attention when talking to him. Real stupid....pcb.

(27-03-2022, 11:53 AM)Ola Wrote:  If PAP is sincere, give them SGD$5,000!

This is a paltry sum of wasted 24 mths that dampen their kick- start of their career

While 1 million FTs & Dependents for so many years benefitted from it by now
30 suffering months for me.
Like 30 long years.

(27-03-2022, 11:57 AM)hansamu Wrote:  At least he didn't ask you to stand to attention when talking to him.

I remember clearly 1 mud staff sergeant after finding no good reason to  defend himself shouted at us to stand to attention when talking to him. Real stupid....pcb.

Mine was a C130 plus sized female chinese.  Sibei unfriendly too Big Grin

We need to be prudent in our spending. Cut the SDAs and military spending.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-03-2022, 12:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We need to be prudent in our spending. Cut the SDAs and military spending.

Now fewer and fewer SDAs and the temperature scanners totally borchup.  I  used my token today and the scanner uncle just waved me thru even though the device hasn't scanned my token yet.

(27-03-2022, 11:58 AM)hansamu Wrote:  30 suffering months for me.
Like 30 long years.

Is National Defense so dirt cheap and not worthy?

Then remove NS, lor.

PAP love to contradict themselves

When they claim National Defense is important

But yet slap themselves with their insincere actions

Go and Use the "Digital Savings" from FTs & PRs for the psst 10 years

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-03-2022, 12:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Now fewer and fewer SDAs and the temperature scanners totally borchup.  I  used my token today and the scanner uncle just waved me thru even though the device hasn't scanned my token yet.
Just wayang. 
So many of these redundant attendants are just being paid for show.
I have seen so many scrutinising their hand phones oblivious to who is going in or out.

We have about 400,000 nsmen (according to wikipedia). Giving each one $100 will cost us $40 million dollars. Plus all the other celebration expenses, it could well be over $100 million. Is it necessary to spend so much in this period?

(27-03-2022, 12:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We have about 400,000 nsmen (according to wikipedia). Giving each one $100 will cost us $40 million dollars. Plus all the other celebration expenses, it could well be over $100 million. Is it necessary to spend so much in this period?

It is not considered spending but more like "Donation"

Meaning PAP must have collected $86,000,000,000  ( in some form)  from FTs in the past 7 years,  thus willing to forgo their levies