NTUC UNfairprice discriminates Seniors

I have been a OCBC Plus VISA cardholder, which acts as my membership and holds Linkpoints.

January 31st this was cancelled and forced to apply for new partnership card - a virtual bank, that is impossible for me to join.

Now they are cancelling the Kopitiam card!!! 

Why force us seniors to make these unnecessary stupid changes.

THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON BRINGING COMPETITIVE PRICES FOR THEIR GOODS INSTEAD.

This is the work of the new CECA CEO?
[+] 4 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

(03-02-2023, 03:09 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  This is the work of the new CECA CEO?

Who in his right frame of mind like this?

[Image: 103495167-Getty-Images-514457451-1.jpg]

(03-02-2023, 03:09 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  I have been a OCBC Plus VISA cardholder, which acts as my membership and holds Linkpoints.

January 31st this was cancelled and forced to apply for new partnership card - a virtual bank, that is impossible for me to join.

No more support for PAP liao lah!  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(03-02-2023, 03:09 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  I have been a OCBC Plus VISA cardholder, which acts as my membership and holds Linkpoints.

Feel for you since my aged parents have to deal with the same as you...
To me, they are a profit only, despite what they say etc etc 
This virtual  bank is just another money making arm for them.

Yes, NTUC need to reconsider again the Kopitiam card issue....

Slowly digital will force elderly to stay home maybe

(03-02-2023, 08:00 PM)FangFang Wrote:  Slowly digital will force elderly to stay home maybe

Snr they say should go CC ask digitao l ambassador to help ,but encounter some DA no so helpful look down on snr to learn digital type thing.

This is just another exclusive excuse without bridging haphazard efforts of theirs.

(03-02-2023, 06:18 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Yes, NTUC need to reconsider again the Kopitiam card issue....

I agree, NTUC should reconsider again the kopitiam card issue, why fix it when it is not broken............? Laughing

(03-02-2023, 04:31 PM)Merdeka Wrote:  Feel for you since my aged parents have to deal with the same as you...
To me, they are a profit only, despite what they say etc etc 
This virtual  bank is just another money making arm for them.

True! Now they are are profit oriented. Discount all are BS. They raised the prices of individual items. E.g. Royal Premium toilet paper 1 roll used to cost $4.65 -> $4.75. Now is $4.95 within a year.  Cup Noodles also raised by 0.20cts, banana, canned processed food also.  Many things they raised they think we can't see.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(03-02-2023, 09:52 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  True! Now they are are profit oriented. Discount all are BS. They raised the prices of individual items. E.g. Royal Premium toilet paper 1 roll used to cost $4.65 -> $4.75. Now is $4.95 within a year.  Cup Noodles also raised by 0.20cts, banana, canned processed food also.  Many things they raised they think we can't see.

They increase their prices, after wards they give discounts like NTUC membership, and Pioneer and Medeka discounts.......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(03-02-2023, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  They increase their prices, after wards they give discounts like NTUC membership, and Pioneer and Medeka discounts.......... Big Grin

Exactly! They take more than they give   Angry
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

(03-02-2023, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  They increase their prices, after wards they give discounts like NTUC membership, and Pioneer and Medeka discounts.......... Big Grin

1 NTUC aunty asked me why I'm not a member I told her off loudly leh! Big Grin "Why must I give you all more money leh?"
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(03-02-2023, 09:52 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  True! Now they are are profit oriented. Discount all are BS. They raised the prices of individual items. E.g. Royal Premium toilet paper 1 roll used to cost $4.65 -> $4.75. Now is $4.95 within a year.  Cup Noodles also raised by 0.20cts, banana, canned processed food also.  Many things they raised they think we can't see.

Yesterday, Iwent to NTUC Oil field to buy the same brand toilet paper. Now no longer 4.95. They raised the price again so fast. Now $5.00 per roll.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(03-02-2023, 10:00 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Exactly! They take more than they give   Angry
Every Govt Inc are good at doing this. This is not ethical.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(05-02-2023, 02:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Every Govt Inc are good at doing this. This is not ethical.

I doubt the MIW knows what is ethical.......................... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post