Chicken Genius close his YouTube channel...last video

Okay just my thoughts on his farewell video.
Yes it is true he turned $200K to $6M buying tesla stock.
This alone is a remarkable achievement that any investor would dream to have. Some people say he got lucky but fact is there are many stocks to pick from and he did it ...you can't just dismiss it saying he got lucky.

He is also right to say many YouTubers can't even beat the index....and they criticise him. Some of these youtubers lost money as market rose. Truth is I did scan through some of these YouTubers channels actually most don't know anything about investing methods that works...they are just giving opinions on this stock and that.

His criticism of course peddlers is spot on.

However the problem with Chicken Genius is other than Tesla he got almost every thing else wrong he recommend Palanthir at $50(?) now it is 12. He recommended Soluna, Nano etc all lost money. Recently he priclaime stocks will plunge and he was selling ...stocks went up instead.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

unsustainable. to be in this business, must hv a proven, working and robust timing system

maybe can volunteer for chicken rescue? more jungle fowls are spotted in various parts of sg lately

He will be back later on.... dont worry

Smile

Maybe with another nickname

how is another top guru kelvin doing? shd be better with his multiple streams of incomes

Why he quit? Earn enough already millionaires sure quit why waste time n energt creating Video and editing video.

(24-03-2022, 10:30 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Why he quit? Earn enough already millionaires sure quit why waste time n energt creating Video and editing video.

He recently sold all his stocks in his trading account making a prediction that hell is coming. The day he sold was the bottom of the war selloff. After that all those who lost $$ following him started to attack him.

He cannot take it...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.