NUH urges public not to speculate after pregnant woman loses baby in 2-hour A&E wait

NUH urges public not to speculate after pregnant woman loses baby in 2-hour A&E wait

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3qlLFRl

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

If the system is not failure must be the patients failure....🤦
Liddat will never ending , system can never be refined. Top management still collecting high pay without even have the conscience to resolve issue affecting patient.
[+] 3 users Like Ernesto's post

What is there to speculate further? The truths and scenarios hv speaks for itself. The suffered family hv already shed light on this matter. They are clear facts. Doesn’t need to give so much excuses and talking abt speculations? Having carried the baby for 7-8 mths is not so simple. A life already gone.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-03-2022, 03:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  What is there to speculate further? The truths and scenarios hv speaks for itself. The suffered family hv already shed light on this matter. They are clear facts. Doesn’t need to give so much excuses and talking abt speculations? Having carried the baby for 7-8 mths is not so simple. A life already gone.

may be distorted facts.

Hard for NUH to dispute.

The moment the lady reaches NUH, the nurse did the triage on her, it is hospital responsibility liao..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Always go to KK
they have procedures others don't have.
I don't understand but relative working KK for a long long time tok to me during chinese new yr
he seems to know maybe where they are kept how they look like.
IAM Head of the clan and he the lineage from my elder sister.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

when any negative news about the govt or its agenciess std reply is dont speculate,no one in the public gain by speculation on this type of news when a life is concerned,
speculation is rife in financial markets to make money,not on lost of a life.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

The hospital scared public said they are at fault so the victim can claim insurance against them....Just like the famous maid case...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(23-03-2022, 02:22 AM)singlon Wrote:  Always go to KK
they have procedures others don't have.
I don't understand but relative working KK for a long long time tok to me during chinese new yr
he seems to know maybe where they are kept how they look like.
IAM Head of the clan and he the lineage from my elder sister.

You were saying?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-kkh-s-a-e