NUS Computer Science grad yet to land job despite sending hundreds

NUS Computer Science grad yet to land job despite sending hundreds of applications

https://theindependent.sg/nus-computer-s...lications/

He should seek advise fr the ceca who got flew back here for a new job soon after being fired from ...
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

(13-06-2024, 07:20 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  He should seek advise fr the ceca who got flew back here for a new job soon after being fired from ...

Why is the outlook so bleak in S'pore under our overrated and overpaid Ministers? A staggering 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners. A worrying 93% of respondents in the Edelman survey suffer from job loss anxiety in S'pore. 
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

that CECA ex NCS staff recently got charged LOL still can come back SG look for job already tell u for them easy to find job in SG. Partly the TOP for most IT firm is CECA....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-06-2024, 07:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that CECA ex NCS staff recently got charged LOL still can come back SG look for job already tell u for them easy to find job in SG. Partly the TOP for most IT firm is CECA....

The important thing is not just the top is ceca but the top ceca will help their country men. Whereas our local top only care for themselves.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

When the going gets tough , the tough gets going
[+] 1 user Likes BigNLong's post

Where is our pap minister?
Every one of them making millions but our graduates has no job. !!!

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Either he is very lousy or his expectation is very high.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(13-06-2024, 07:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that CECA ex NCS staff recently got charged LOL still can come back SG look for job already tell u for them easy to find job in SG. Partly the TOP for most IT firm is CECA....
He came back becos he got a new job!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

If he states in his CV or resume that he is Mumbai high chance got job.

did he try getting body tanned and changing his surname to GUPTA

jobs definitely automatically find him
[+] 3 users Like KILLjoy's post

(13-06-2024, 09:35 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  did he try getting body tanned and changing his surname to GUPTA

jobs definitely automatically find him

the wrong thing was during interview he did not shake his head to show that he has some ceca behaviour mentality n IQ
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

About 6 or 8 years ago, my colleague told me her husband

Fresh CECA IT Grad from India working in our Bank

was paid S$10,000/ mth that is why can afford to rent the whole condo

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

ya hor, why he cannot find, inexperience? no demand? or no connection?
newspaper said 6000 beginner salary is not a dream..

Like that Skill Future upgrade got use bo?

(14-06-2024, 06:28 PM)Sline Wrote:  Like that Skill Future upgrade got use bo?

Got F use.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Probably last in class, more subjects marginally past and some still failed, and aso very bad remarks from profs

(13-06-2024, 07:20 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  He should seek advise fr the ceca who got flew back here for a new job soon after being fired from ...

First criteria I think is to change to same skin color first

we need more hand on worker. this type we have too many. last time old NUS.NTU also no job for them. paper look good only.

The only way is to vote pap out.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Someone I know graduated from NUS with Business Degree been retrenched and could only give tuition. This 4 years of bad economy, he could only have 1 student.

(15-06-2024, 08:54 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Someone I know graduated from NUS with Business Degree been retrenched and could only give tuition. This 4 years of bad economy, he could only have 1 student.

Business and social sciences during my era are general degree so harder to land jobs. If engineering maths etc such easier to find only is employer willing to pay how much. Worst can be cleaner or security guard confirm got vacancies.