NY gathering at Clarke Quay?

After more than a week, culprits at the NY eve gathering at C Q still no news? No mentioned of follow up by SPF for illegal gathering, no safety distancing and no face mask. What’s happening to our so called efficiency and state of the art technology with cameras all around. Sleeping on the job?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(09-01-2022, 08:11 PM)surfer Wrote:  After more than a week, culprits at the NY eve gathering at C Q still no news? No mentioned of follow up by SPF for illegal gathering, no safety distancing and no face mask. What’s happening to our so called efficiency and state of the art technology with cameras all around. Sleeping on the job?

The SPF needs time to check who are the ones that are guilty, thence the delay......

(09-01-2022, 08:28 PM)debono Wrote:  The SPF needs time to check who are the ones that are guilty, thence the delay......

[Image: IMG-20220105-152101-742.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220107-090811.jpg]

(09-01-2022, 08:28 PM)debono Wrote:  The SPF needs time to check who are the ones that are guilty, thence the delay......

They are just taking their own sweet time , my opinion. Today’s technology with facial recognition can easily catch the culprits.

(10-01-2022, 08:53 AM)surfer Wrote:  They are just taking their own sweet time , my opinion. Today’s technology with facial recognition can easily catch the culprits.
But still that takes time, cos SPF does not have the benefit of knowing the IC No., names and addresses of the culprits.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

SPF trying to drag as long as possible so that eventually when they announced the findings, the public would have move on to some other hot topics..

The crux of the question, will be why is there no action from SPF (we got 10 poli there on site) on the day itself?

Who make the call to say don't activate more reinforcement to disperse/arrest the crowd? Will it end up in the situation that the 10 poli kena for not calling for reinforcement (and whether will you buy that answer). To me, you sent out a 10 man squad to a mission and never hear from them after that.. Will you

1) Hack care about them, they die die loh, no big deal. At most I send in another 10 man squad
2) Constant check with them to get updated status. If the 10 man squad say there is not a single soul at Clarke Quay so no need reinforcement, will you take that answer at face value??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(10-01-2022, 09:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  SPF trying to drag as long as possible so that eventually when they announced the findings, the public would have move on to some other hot topics..

The crux of the question, will be why is there no action from SPF (we got 10 poli there on site) on the day itself?

Who make the call to say don't activate more reinforcement to disperse/arrest the crowd? Will it end up in the situation that the 10 poli kena for not calling for reinforcement (and whether will you buy that answer). To me, you sent out a 10 man squad to a mission and never hear from them after that.. Will you

1) Hack care about them, they die die loh, no big deal. At most I send in another 10 man squad
2) Constant check with them to get updated status. If the 10 man squad say there is not a single soul at Clarke Quay so no need reinforcement, will you take that answer at face value??
What you said makes good sense, but having 10 policemen in a crowd of a few hundreds is a daunting task.....they will be  outnumbered 1: 50.......

(10-01-2022, 08:56 AM)debono Wrote:  But still that takes time, cos SPF does not have the benefit of knowing the IC No., names and addresses of the culprits.....

Everything is computerised. Easy to identify the culprits. No more privacy. Trace together tokens took care of that.

(10-01-2022, 09:09 AM)debono Wrote:  What you said makes good sense, but having 10 policemen in a crowd of a few hundreds is a daunting task.....they will be  outnumbered 1: 50.......

They are afraid of another Little India incident? Thinking

(10-01-2022, 10:35 AM)surfer Wrote:  Everything is computerised. Easy to identify the culprits. No more privacy. Trace together tokens took care of that.

In this particular instance, no TraceTogether tokens were employed, and thence the tracing of the culprits become an uphill task.....

(10-01-2022, 10:39 AM)debono Wrote:  In this particular instance, no TraceTogether tokens were employed, and thence the tracing of the culprits become an uphill task.....

CCTVs around the area captured the culprits. Easily identifiable. I'm sure many also carry their handphones with them . The TT apps is loaded in their handphones.

(10-01-2022, 10:41 AM)surfer Wrote:  CCTVs around the area captured the culprits. Easily identifiable. I'm sure many also carry their handphones with them . The TT apps is loaded in their handphones.

Unless they didn't turn on their Bluetooth 🔵

(10-01-2022, 10:44 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Unless they didn't turn on their Bluetooth 🔵

Not likely.

(10-01-2022, 10:46 AM)surfer Wrote:  Not likely.

Sure ? They all turn on Bluetooth 🔵

(10-01-2022, 10:48 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Sure ? They all turn on Bluetooth 🔵
Probably most of them would have patronised the dining and drinking joints there before lingering around to celebrate the countdown to 2022. In which case their bluetooth is turned on.

(10-01-2022, 10:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  Probably most of them would have patronised the dining and drinking joints there before lingering around to celebrate the countdown to 2022. In which case their bluetooth is turned on.

Wow then can identify them faster . How come take so longer . currently 10 days liao

(10-01-2022, 10:52 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow then can identify them faster . How come take so longer . currently 10 days liao

Maybe they are still in holiday mood. After Christmas, then New Year. Now preparing for CNY. Thinking

(10-01-2022, 10:57 AM)surfer Wrote:  Maybe they are still in holiday mood. After Christmas, then New Year. Now preparing for CNY. Thinking

😱 😱 crying

(10-01-2022, 09:09 AM)debono Wrote:  What you said makes good sense, but having 10 policemen in a crowd of a few hundreds is a daunting task.....they will be  outnumbered 1: 50.......

Precisely you are outnumbered, what is the next most sensible thing to do. Call for help..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(10-01-2022, 10:35 AM)surfer Wrote:  Everything is computerised. Easy to identify the culprits. No more privacy. Trace together tokens took care of that.
This is beside the point. It is something where actions can be taken on the ground immediately, rather than later go thru CCTV.

(10-01-2022, 01:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is beside the point. It is something where actions can be taken on the ground immediately, rather than later go thru CCTV.

NY eve , everyone on leave celebrating. Where enough manpower? Thinking

(10-01-2022, 01:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  NY eve , everyone on leave celebrating. Where enough manpower? Thinking

SPF should know that it is a NY eve, and most are celebrating, therefore more policemen should be on the prowl.....

ya man, this bunch of monkeys must fine them jialat jialat. Make until we cannot celebrate CNY with family. I believe gov have the intention to allow more pax per day per visiting.

(10-01-2022, 01:13 PM)debono Wrote:  SPF should know that it is a NY eve, and most are celebrating, therefore more policemen should be on the prowl.....

Where do you get the manpower if SPF personnel are on leave?

(10-01-2022, 01:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  NY eve , everyone on leave celebrating. Where enough manpower? Thinking

Saf also got 2ntm. SPF sure got something similar. Can't be NY Eve, not enough Poli to handle mass crowd problem right.