NZ PM @ 42 yo stepping down after only 5 1/2 yrs while others stayed for a lifetime.

NZ PM Jacinda Ardern @ 42 yo stepping down after only 5 1/2 yrs while others stayed for a lifetime.

"For me, it's time," she said, speaking through tears from the Labour Party caucus retreat in Napier today.

"I just don't have enough in the tank for another four years.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

NZ Parliament should raise Jacinda Ardern's salary to NZ$3,000,000 a year.

Considering Ms Ardern, 42, was first elected in 2017 and has enjoyed relative popularity throughout her time in office,

She tops Fortunes list as the World's greatest leader.

(19-01-2023, 11:21 PM)Scythian Wrote:  NZ Parliament should raise Jacinda Ardern's salary to NZ$3,000,000 a year.

Considering Ms Ardern, 42, was first elected in 2017 and has enjoyed relative popularity throughout her time in office,

She tops Fortunes list as the World's greatest leader.

Nothing beats our top paychecks for ministers, PM and president.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(20-01-2023, 04:14 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Nothing beats our top paychecks for ministers, PM and president.

PM Jacinda Ardern's tank is empty

While Singapore Politician's tanks are overflowing.

(19-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  NZ PM Jacinda Ardern @ 42 yo stepping down after only 5 1/2 yrs while others stayed for a lifetime.

"For me, it's time," she said, speaking through tears from the Labour Party caucus retreat in Napier today.

Well done lah!  Laughing Clapping Thumbsup

tank empty does not mean no money
she bails out kitchen too hot.
Elon also flipped.btw she took drug and unmarried.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-20-at-06-03-06-Jacind...ealand.png]

Great revealing and maximum emotional turbulations
2023 to 2024 before sotong and crews aka KM melt away
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-01-2023, 06:05 AM)singlon Wrote:  tank empty does not mean no money
she bails out kitchen too hot.
Elon also flipped.btw she took drug and unmarried.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-20-at-06-03-06-Jacind...ealand.png]

Great revealing and maximum emotional turbulations
2023 to 2024 before sotong and crews aka KM melt away

Are they officially married?  Thinking

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/j...ew-zealand

(20-01-2023, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Are they officially married?  Thinking

only on the bed
perhaps China's moves r nothing more than reading the tea leaves and bailout
we have to wait and see

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-20-at-06-09-45-NESARA...ng-now.png]
note the suddenly resign meaning she watched Davos

if u wan to b study-boy
well u have to study
dojo is the teacher
it is not enough b will do

(20-01-2023, 06:12 AM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-01-20-at-06-09-45-NESARA...ng-now.png]
note the suddenly resign meaning she watched Davos

Something must have happened lah! Big Grin

many of our old and do nothing ministers still cling on their appointment.

(19-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  NZ PM Jacinda Ardern @ 42 yo stepping down after only 5 1/2 yrs while others stayed for a lifetime.

Not enough in the tank?

Should pump her full tank Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 07:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  many of our old and do nothing ministers still cling on their appointment.
Whenever runs out of ideas or needed $$$

They are issuing 5 years visa to billionaire foreigners

The world needs such a leader whereas most others will cling on to wealth and power.

(20-01-2023, 08:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
The world needs such a leader whereas most others will cling on to wealth and power.

humans are by nature power hungry n greedy
worst is when u are surounded by eunchs who only knows how to carry u to heaven

(20-01-2023, 07:19 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Whenever runs out of ideas or needed $$$

They are issuing 5 years visa to billionaire foreigners

5 years is good enough lah! Big Grin Change PM and President more often better lah!

(20-01-2023, 07:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  many of our old and do nothing ministers still cling on their appointment.

Our ministers and PM cling on to their positions for evermore.  They cannot forfeit their money and power as this is what drives them........... Rotfl Laughing

(20-01-2023, 08:45 AM)debono Wrote:  Our ministers and PM cling on to their positions for evermore.  They cannot forfeit their money and power as this is what drives them........... Rotfl Laughing

Addictions

(20-01-2023, 05:24 AM)Scythian Wrote:  PM Jacinda Ardern's tank is empty

While Singapore Politician's tanks are overflowing.

Some of the JLB's tank also empty

but called Minister without portfolioflio and never debate in Parliament

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Alex Tan's beloved Aussie PM kena forced out lor!

(21-01-2023, 05:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  Some of the JLB's tank also empty

but called Minister without portfolioflio and never debate in Parliament

How can collect millions and not take part in debate in Parliament.......? Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 08:45 AM)debono Wrote:  Our ministers and PM cling on to their positions for evermore.  They cannot forfeit their money and power as this is what drives them........... Rotfl Laughing

Now, revealing all the dirty laundry in public IE. Exposing KOM corruption from 2001 to 2014 (14 years) and SpH over printed 95,000 copies daily to destroy..
Everything looks impressive.but BS.

Probably coincides with handling over the thrown .

Note: maybe more shit on the cards.

can be sg PM by contract or not. we need a competent one. we willing to pay for her service.

It is allow by law and chose by the majority.
If want to change, need to change number of terms or years first.

If I had a million dollars monthly salary I would also not retire Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 05:53 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Now, revealing all the dirty laundry in public  IE. Exposing KOM corruption from 2001 to 2014 (14 years) and SpH over printed 95,000 copies  daily to destroy..
Everything looks impressive.but BS.

Probably coincides with handling over the thrown .

Note: maybe more shit on the cards.
Yes, chances are there may be more skeletons in the cupboard................ Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 12:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If I had a million dollars monthly salary I would also not retire Laughing

It should be a million dollars yearly not monthly, cos a million a month is overly paid.  At a million dollars a year many will not want to retire too.......... Laughing

(22-01-2023, 12:17 PM)debono Wrote:  It should be a million dollars yearly not monthly, cos a million a month is overly paid.  At a million dollars a year many will not want to retire too.......... Laughing

I think the NZ Pm not heypi her salary so low compared to other prime ministers Laughing