Najib fell to his chair, Rosmah in tears as Federal Court upholds ex-PM's conviction

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...conviction

They should overturn the present govt..be it coup or riots in streets...make a mess and bring nation into curfew...

(24-08-2022, 02:36 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...conviction

All these are play acting lah. In the end he will sure get the pardon.
I remember reading somewhere, a former Youth Minister, was caught for murdering someone. He was sentenced to death. He was later pardon and later released.
Only in Malaysia this can happen

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(24-08-2022, 02:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They should overturn the present govt..be it coup or riots in streets...make a mess and bring nation into curfew...

Why leh... u not enough problems ?

Smile

(24-08-2022, 03:30 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why leh... u not enough problems ?

I ok what...wack those dirty arrogant stupid ccp cockroaches here only..

Got problem meh?

(24-08-2022, 03:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I ok what...wack those dirty arrogant stupid ccp cockroaches here only..

Got problem meh?

U whack wrong. He UNMO...

Smile

who put him there, that guy shd be jail too,

What do you think PM Lee has to say about his good friend, ex PM Najib's conviction?

Do you think he will comment or speak about the verdict?

Or just keep quiet.

(24-08-2022, 02:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They should overturn the present govt..be it coup or riots in streets...make a mess and bring nation into curfew...

Goldman Sachs launched 1MDB syndicate with 10 or more banks including 2 local banks in Singapore  subscribing to the issues.

Causing Two foreign banks to close their branches in Singapore with few of their bankers went to jail while others paid penalty.

All Singaporeans should thank God that our leaders are " honest and clean "

And this cannot be allowed to happen in Singapore. 

. Hallelujah..

(24-08-2022, 02:36 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...conviction

Game over liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(25-08-2022, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Game over liao lah!

He will be enjoying life in private luxury for next 12 years like Anwar.

get get kong hee's lawyer to 'void' the case...lol
and he will walk free

(24-08-2022, 03:19 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  All these are play acting lah. In the end he will sure get the pardon.
I remember reading somewhere, a former Youth Minister, was caught for murdering someone. He was sentenced to death. He was later pardon and later released.

You are very right

(24-08-2022, 03:19 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  All these are play acting lah. In the end he will sure get the pardon.

Perceived to be the law has taken its course

Rather than covering up and sweeping under the carpet