Najib still not prosecuted for ordering the killing of Altantuyaa...

[Image: YMr5mIV.jpg]
[Image: pBF25I0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-04-2023, 07:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: YMr5mIV.jpg]
[Image: pBF25I0.jpg]
I have a feeling that this narrative is true......................and should be investigated thoroughly.............. Big Grin

Such a scary political leader doing such evil deeds. I believed is his witchy wife instructions.

(10-04-2023, 07:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Such a scary political leader doing such evil deeds. I believed is his witchy wife instructions.

Whether it is Najib's wife or himself this couple has evil intentions, and had used a third party to do his/her bidding.............. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(10-04-2023, 07:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Whether it is Najib's wife or himself this couple has evil intentions, and had used a third party to do his/her bidding.............. Big Grin
A prime minister status in carrying out this murder ultimately brings down the whole country. Abusing the laws and order of a country and abuse of power.

(10-04-2023, 08:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A prime minister status in carrying out this murder ultimately brings down the whole country. Abusing the laws and order of a country and abuse of power.

Najib not only charged with abuse of power, but with money laundering and corruption................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Now he asking for Royal pardon. See whether the result will become another big joke again.

What happened to the soldier in the end?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

WTF...Najib Razak Had Anal Intercourse With Altantuya???

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-altantuya