Nam Kee customer says bao seller 'black face' when asked for carrier

Nam Kee customer says bao seller 'black face' when asked for carrier: 'Plastic bags like gold' https://tinyurl.com/y35edhj8

Just pay that 5 or 10 cents since the customer needs it. Stop being Aunt Agony.

Any color that’s not close to the bao is can consider black?

Careful la...eat those china bao...the pig dont know die how many months already

(29-04-2024, 08:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Careful la...eat those china bao...the pig dont know die how many months already

Nam kee is Malaysia lah.

I used to buy Nam Kee pau and finds their staffs are rather rude. Believed most of their staffs are foreigners and don’t know manners. I wrote-in to SFA a few days ago complaining that uncle wearing a mask only up to his chin. His mouth and nose are exposed. Somemore, talking to his colleague when cooking noodle at Tiong Bahru Plaza basement outlet. I questioned SFA outlet whether is this the right way to wear a mask?

(29-04-2024, 08:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I used to buy Nam Kee pau and finds their staffs are rather rude. Believed most of their  staffs are foreigners and don’t know manners. I wrote-in to SFA a few days ago complaining that uncle wearing a mask only up to his chin. His mouth and nose are exposed. Somemore, talking to his colleague when cooking noodle at Tiong Bahru Plaza basement outlet. I questioned SFA outlet whether is this the right way to wear a mask?

SFA wont listen to your complain unless there is food poisoning report from many many GP....

Waste time la u.

(29-04-2024, 07:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Nam Kee customer says bao seller 'black face' when asked for carrier: 'Plastic bags like gold' https://tinyurl.com/y35edhj8

I think that Bubble Tea plastic cups should charge 50 cents 

for the plastic cup and plastic straws

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(29-04-2024, 07:51 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Any color that’s not close to the bao is can consider black?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8TJYi8FnQqzrip_EaOQE...MtoKomig&s]

(29-04-2024, 08:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I used to buy Nam Kee pau and finds their staffs are rather rude. Believed most of their  staffs are foreigners and don’t know manners. I wrote-in to SFA a few days ago complaining that uncle wearing a mask only up to his chin. His mouth and nose are exposed. Somemore, talking to his colleague when cooking noodle at Tiong Bahru Plaza basement outlet. I questioned SFA outlet whether is this the right way to wear a mask?
When I visited Nan Kee pau today, that uncle already wearing a proper mask covering mouth and nose. Heard SFA wil not give warning, but instead fined them right away.

Boycott them lor.
Dont eat pau wont die one.

I also find Yakun service is very bad.
So I boycott them.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-04-2024, 07:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Nam Kee customer says bao seller 'black face' when asked for carrier: 'Plastic bags like gold' https://tinyurl.com/y35edhj8

Don't buy from them lah! Big Grin Big deal meh? Thinking

(01-05-2024, 05:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Boycott them lor.
Dont eat pau wont die one.

I also find Yakun service is very bad.
So I boycott them.
Yeah. My Frd and I complained Yakun auntie very rude. Always like to say quick quick, what you want when there isn’t any queue. Eversince yakun increased price, I boycott both yakun and Toastbox.

Were you served by Justice Pau himself?

[Image: ?imw=512&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(01-05-2024, 06:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yeah. My Frd and I complained Yakun auntie very rude. Always like to say quick quick, what you want when there isn’t any queue. Eversince yakun increased price, I boycott both yakun and Toastbox.
They cannot tarhan u old n slow lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 07:04 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Were you served by Justice Pau himself?

[Image: ?imw=512&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]

Black Pau lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Anything also complained rude
Very sensitive Lau lung 
look first at yourself in the mirror

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️