PM Wong directs ELD to revise Registers of Electors by 31 July 2024

https://mustsharenews.com/revise-registers-of-electors/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

If possible, add another 10 GRCs
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

When the GE coming ? Guess this year after NDP & ITE talk....

September election lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Erections during the Nov skool holidays Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-05-2024, 08:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Erections during the Nov skool holidays Big Grin

Sch holidays after national day...?. By end July they closing reg...?.

(21-05-2024, 10:01 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Sch holidays after national day...?. By end July they closing reg...?.

PM Wong directs ELD to revise Registers of Electors by 31 July 2024

LATEST NEWS SINGAPORE

The revisions will be open for public inspection in June

Registers of Electors to be revised by end of July
Days after his swearing-in ceremony, Prime Minister (PM) Lawrence Wong has directed Singapore’s Elections Department (ELD) to revise the Registers of Electors before 31 July this year.

Singaporeans who meet the criteria as of 1 June will have their name present in the electoral division’s electors registry

The revised list will be available for public inspection in June.

Qualified Singaporeans listed in Register of Electors

According to a press release issued by the ELD on Monday (20 May), PM Wong has instructed the Registration Officer to revise the Registers of Electors before 31 July 2024.

As of 1 June this year, any person who meets the following criteria will have their name added to the list for an electoral division:

Is a Singapore citizen
Is above the age of 21
Is not disqualified from being an elector under any prevailing law
Has a Singapore residential address on their NRIC; or for those residing overseas and have changed their NRIC address to one overseas, has a contact address in Singapore registered with the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for voting purposes

It is so obvious really kiasu keep revising the electoral boundaries. If they have the people trust, there isn’t need to do this. Anyway, trust is deserved and not given. Why have to resort to such demeaning tactics? Words cannot describes it and it is a real pitiful scenario that can makes my toes laugh.

(21-05-2024, 10:09 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is so obvious really kiasu keep revising the electoral boundaries. If they have the people trust, there isn’t need to do this. Anyway, trust is deserved and not given. Why have to resort to such demeaning tactics? Words cannot describes it and it is a real pitiful scenario that can makes my toes laugh.

Gerrymandering cheong ahhhhh!!!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-05-2024, 10:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Gerrymandering cheong ahhhhh!!!! Big Grin

Thinking....Sch holidays after national day...?. By end July they closing reg...?.

That means general election around august or September

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️