Naomi Campbell’s Chinese Ancestry

[Image: IMG-0303.jpg]

Campbell is of Black-Jamaican and Chinese-Jamaican descent. Her Chinese heritage comes through her maternal grandmother, whose surname was Ming.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...-away.html

[Image: IMG-0304.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Wow while some are denying their chinese roots, more are claiming to be related in one way or another

Famous super model ! even till now she still some time do modelling when invited.

(12-05-2024, 03:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Wow while some are denying their chinese roots, more are claiming to be related in one way or another

OYK this type of ingrate bobian one. Laughing

If he is of white stock, sure immediate come out to profess his haolian love...

Smile

(12-05-2024, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0304.jpg]

Her mother looks like got white ancestry. So which side is Chinese, her maternal or paternal grandma?

(12-05-2024, 03:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  OYK this type of ingrate bobian one. Laughing

If he is of white stock, sure immediate come out to profess his haolian love...

Useless old man, everyday going around to tell ppl he's not chinese. But nobody interested
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(12-05-2024, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0304.jpg]

I think my ancestors dated back to Abraham lah! Big Grin

My neighbor's maternity side got Russian genes, that's why they're quite tall and fair, like tw singer fei xiang. But they identify themselves as chinese

Is she American or Chinese now?

Maybe Singaporean, too?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(12-05-2024, 05:19 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Her mother looks like got white ancestry. So which side is Chinese, her maternal or paternal grandma?

Why dont you say Middle Eastern Jew ancestry? Your retarded brain can contain only so much filth

(12-05-2024, 05:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think my ancestors dated back to Abraham lah! Big Grin
Then why dont you migrate to Israehell to be closer to your roots?

(12-05-2024, 06:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then why dont you migrate to Israehell to be closer to your roots?

Who knows? You might also find your family tree there leh! Big Grin

(12-05-2024, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Who knows? You might also find your family tree there leh! Big Grin
IAM a descendant of the Mighty Dragon

Dun make your delusion mine

(12-05-2024, 06:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then why dont you migrate to Israehell to be closer to your roots?

Incredible tale from him.  Big Grin