Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 8 Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

Thinking   Did angel Gabriel instruct Mohammed a gospel that is not the same as the Bible?? The real Gabriel would not have taught anything different from the Bible.... Gabriel certainly would not have taught that Jesus was not the Son of God....but is Son of Mary.. Big Grin

And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.” Luke 1:19

So which angel send the relevations to Mohammed ? Thinking

Just believe the Bible nothing else 
Many will fall from faith in the last days

Whoever endures  to the end will be saved

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

John 3:16-18 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Nobody Kar chio Liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️