Nasal swab tests slower to pick up Omicron infections, study suggests
Question 

The research, which is based in the US and has yet to be peer-reviewed, suggests most Omicron cases were infectious “for several days” before being detectable by a rapid at-home test.

Covid test kits that only use nasal swabs are slower to pick up Omicron infections than throat swabs, scientists believe.

According to a new real-world study, it may take an average of three days for people to test positive on a nasal-based lateral flow test (LFT) after their first positive PCR result.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/nasal-swab-tes...27921.html

Key words 'slower to pick up'
Wtf just say ineffective in testing omicron. end of the story

Our VTL how? Self tests.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Bump.

Means ART kits are Mou Lan Yong. Keke..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Hey there! I was just reading through this old thread and saw your question about nasal swab tests and Omicron infections. I remember hearing about a study that suggested nasal swab tests may be slower to detect Omicron than throat swabs. It's interesting to see how much research has been done on Covid-19 since this thread was active.

Hey there! No worries about disturbing us - that's what this forum is for, right? When it comes to finding reliable disposable latex gloves, I hear you. It can be tough to know where to look.