Nasdaq rebounded sharply ..... far from good buying levels

Rebound is fast and furious.
Absent recession and crisis it us hard to get a sharp fall all the way.

There is index money that flows constantly into the index.
Investors are still super bullish and will keep buying on dips
..like Tesla share holders this will slow any drop.

But at these elevated levels long term returns will be poor
But market may not just plunge ..it can drift sideways or downwards.

If it goes up a lot, it will look more and more like eve of 1987 crash where investors push up.overvalued stocks on the back of interest hikes...only to face the pull of gravity.

[Image: 17XR7r7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Unless it is at a good buying level just wait.
At current level, the long term return us going to be poor.

The plunge of Facebook and Netflix tells us that the investors are too optimistic on some stocks.

it's not going down in straight line but will be back and forth process. There is a lot of money by the side, indexing money...also there is low interest rate and economy is getting stronger. ...this will lower the gradient of fall and keep investor inside their holdings.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You play like that will miss the boat one.

AMD and Intel no rebound.

Over analysis la. Just buy like me dont worry and analysis so much. Base on my astrology its a buy.立春liao loh.

(04-02-2022, 11:25 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Over analysis la. Just buy like me dont worry and analysis so much. Base on my astrology its a buy.立春liao loh.

Astrology ...Read tea leaves ...trend following...all 50-50 short term. If one invest for long term sustainable returns entry is important.

If don't want to time then do DCA. That will be the best strategy for most.

Over Long term all are dead. Haha.

(04-02-2022, 11:37 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Over Long term all are dead. Haha.

Tell that to Buffett...and Munger ...92 and 98 Yr old and still kicking ...

Seriously I will wait...if others want they can go in and take the position.

For me ...patience ...if I can't get a pitch to hit a home run so be it.

(04-02-2022, 11:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tell that to Buffett...and Munger ...92 and 98 Yr old and still kicking ...

They dont buy stocks. They buy companies n become big shareholder. Big diff. Dont watch n read too much of them.