Every citizen given a stake in S’pore’s success: SM Teo Chee Hean

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...-chee-hean

Shut- up, lah. Given a stake 管我们屁事!

The fact is we are given alot of SAI and disappointment by PAP

SG is the Only Country in the World that can Deprive its own People of a Job.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

They get millions $$$ paycheck and live in big landed houses and we struggle to feed our families even working 2 jobs.

Who get the biggest stake ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

The greatest hypocrite on earth. Biggest success is their fat paycheck squeezing from blood of struggling ordinary people. Stil got cheeks and thick skin to say this. Somemore, can stand shaking his body and legs while talking to uncle during GE walkabout. Like a bladdy bogey man.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

[Image: IMG-20240620-073132.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

The stake is easily half million worth. Sgd and cashout easily upon 5 to 10 years of your life with 4% interests guaranteed with your committee time. And you are free to go.

[Image: IMG-20240620-080108-484.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20240620-080122-717.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20240620-080101-601.jpg]

讲鬼话不怕闪到舌头。
What is the definition of success?
Work until die?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The greatest hypocrite on earth. Biggest success is their fat paycheck squeezing from blood of struggling ordinary people. Stil got cheeks and thick skin to say this. Somemore, can stand shaking his body and legs while talking to uncle during GE walkabout. Like a bladdy bogey man.
Cow boy style.

No difference from ah beng.

(20-06-2024, 08:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Cow boy style.

No difference from ah beng.
Hello, you don’t pretend also. As if I don’t know you are 1 leg standing on 2 boats. Big clap for you Vern a great acrobat pretender.

(19-06-2024, 04:26 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  They get millions $$$ paycheck and live in big landed houses and we struggle to feed our families even working 2 jobs.

Who get the biggest stake ?

The size of 2 football fields like Rideout?

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

the most smooth sailing minister of all time, sailing to the top easily, a compliance fellow that only carry out instruction quietly. 没有战功只要你认识对人。
[+] 1 user Likes Ken's post

(19-06-2024, 04:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...-chee-hean

I no hab leh! Big Grin You hab meh? Thinking

This steak is for our Govt

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEhhzKyvbc7vaRKdrlA_j...BqbEMWzg&s]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

This steak is for S'poreans

[Image: c7473d0a0a048a8817f97c4ed6ac47d7.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Kena SAI. 

Tax payers= Stakeholders= Masters.

Can this old man tell us if they ever listen to master or they listen to LHL???

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Stake my foot lah.  

vomit

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(19-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The greatest hypocrite on earth. Biggest success is their fat paycheck squeezing from blood of struggling ordinary people. 

MP Grace already scolded us as Xenophobic when we want to work to have a stake in our own country. He should give her a hard slap on her face.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(20-06-2024, 02:22 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  MP Grace already scolded us as Xenophobic when we want to work to have a stake in our own country. He should give her a hard slap on her face.

A stake is better

I stopped buying steaks from my Swiss butchery because he placed the choice cuts on the top shelf. I simply founds the steaks (stakes) too high for me. LOL!

Given a steak or stake???,,, fxxk him, we given NS suffer and job go to FT.

we also given GST and high cost of living, is that what he means.

yet everyone here KPKB,, in the end all no ball go vote PAP..

dont blame me i excuse form voting. I cannot vote liao,, who the fxxk want to pay 50$ to vote.

i will vote if they give me 500$

(19-06-2024, 04:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...-chee-hean

That's why Singaporeans served 2 years NS and many more years reservist..

(21-06-2024, 03:49 AM)victortan Wrote:  Given a steak or stake???,,, fxxk him, we given NS suffer and job go to FT. we also given GST and high cost of living, is that what he means. yet everyone here KPKB,, in the end all no ball go vote PAP..dont blame me i excuse form voting. I cannot vote liao,, who the fxxk want to pay 50$ to vote.i will vote if they give me 500$

The anger and frustration of citizens is boiling over

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]

The stake he mentioned is for you to stick it over your coffin at the graveyard.🤣 . I’ve stopped listening to his nonsense.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

stake your arseO

heard from some pg and boomers
there was a year or so
gov gave singapore shares to all singaporeans when + gdp

suddenly it was stopped,
maybe they want a bigger share of the pie themselves

maybe most seniors in sgtalk can recall regarding this singapore shares

or might be hearing fiction from these pg boomers again

else who the fück cares whether singapoo gdp + or less

(21-06-2024, 09:25 AM)surfer Wrote:  The stake he mentioned is for you to stick it over your coffin at the graveyard.🤣 . I’ve stopped listening to his nonsense.

[Image: Honest-man.jpg]

Ooh. Really every citizens got a stake in country success? My foot! These pappies are the first queue in the stake of devouring million dollar pay pkt.