Nasi Lemak $4.20 - what do you think?

Decided to eat after my morning jog. A bit heavy so I will skip lunch.

[Image: q1tmFCb.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Consider good value already.

The price still ok for inflation now. I think use it be 3 to 3.50

(12-06-2022, 09:39 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  The price still ok for inflation now. I think use it use to be3 to 3.50

(12-06-2022, 09:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Decided to eat after my morning jog. A bit heavy so I will skip lunch.

Could you share some good oil or energy stock , Nasi lemak 4.20 is OK, u ask the px first next time, if u think exp then dont buy.
Eat bread with butter and milo. better choice, and healthy.

U go jogging then kill yrself with oilly food and fried food, what is the point?

Gg to order chilly crab later see what price

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I used to buy this nasi lemak

breakfast with "WHOLE" chicken wing

when covid started 2 years ago

for $3.20

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Seldom buy nasi lemak
Recently bought 2 packets to share with my bro
One packet with chicken wing egg cucumber chillie costed $2.50 before increase price

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-06-2022, 09:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Decided to eat after my morning jog. A bit heavy so I will skip lunch.

Expensive... for the same ingredients as shown here you can get for $3 at this famous place in Bedok Hawker Centre at block 216

[Image: Hon-Ni-Kitchen-1.jpg]

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

$3.00 Nasi lemak from Hon Ni , very long queues. Closed on Sunday and Monday. I am not joking, 5 years ago was only $2.00! But the queue is half hour wait even on weekdays. Sold out by noon.

[Image: 8093182578-692754ab20-o-1300x867.jpg]

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs