Jayley Woo reveals husband's face for 1st time

Jayley Woo reveals husband's face for 1st time

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/jay...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

She so desperate for fame har? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-05-2023, 04:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She so desperate for fame har? Big Grin

I concur with u

His previous dead boyfren more good looking. This one a bit smelly old but more masculine. I guess she change taste after dead boyfren died during serving his NS duties.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(04-05-2023, 04:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  His previous dead boyfren more good looking. This one a bit smelly old but more masculine. I guess she change taste after dead boyfren died during serving his NS duties.

she crocodile tears during his funeral.

so fast get pump and give birth.

Baby from previous boyfriend?

(04-05-2023, 04:57 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  she crocodile tears during his funeral.

Cb itchy. So short the memory of the previous pumper?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Shot gun marriage?

(04-05-2023, 04:58 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Baby from previous boyfriend?

Don't think so. You can count the months as usually take 10 months baby pop out. Must be heart broken then this guy give solace warmth so fall in love lor. I wonder when do she got imagine see the dead bf face instead of the new guy face or not. KPO mode on.

(04-05-2023, 04:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  His previous dead boyfren more good looking. This one a bit smelly old but more masculine. I guess she change taste after dead boyfren died during serving his NS duties.

The current one richer than the dead boyfriend.

(04-05-2023, 05:12 PM)winbig Wrote:  The current one richer than the dead boyfriend.

She finally wake up more monies bf/hubby better lar. Good choice.

Love is an illusion. No such thing as anyone being indispensible.

(04-05-2023, 05:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Love is an illusion. No such thing as anyone being indispensible.

Love is suffering so that is why be monk and nun to escape suffering.

(04-05-2023, 04:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jayley Woo reveals husband's face for 1st time

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/jay...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Aloysius Pang how leh?  Thinking

(04-05-2023, 05:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Aloysius how leh?  Thinking

Die liao cannot come back lar. She need to move on correct? Cannot ask her grieve forever? The other route is she can choose to be single forever but that is too drastic so most lady will marry again. Maybe the newborn she see shades of the dead bf images haha.

(04-05-2023, 05:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  Die liao cannot come back lar. She need to move on correct? Cannot ask her grieve forever? The other route is she can choose to be single forever but that is too drastic so most lady will marry again. Maybe the newborn she see shades of the dead bf images haha.

She should be his widow for the rest of her life lah! Big Grin

(04-05-2023, 05:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  She should be his widow for the rest of her life lah! Big Grin

In earlier post I did mention to escape suffering can be monk and nun. But she did not so we should respect her wish. What I am more KPO is did she really forget the dead bf and use the current hubby as substitute aka spare tire? The newborn did she see shades of her dead bf images? This will take much longer to heal.

The baby is the AP reincarnation sans kkj

(04-05-2023, 05:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The baby is the AP reincarnation sans kkj

Like that very unfair to the current living hubby from another angle. But I guess he love her so much he is willing to pretend not to see he may just be a substitute but I guess as years go by she will finally accept him bah. All the best to them.

(04-05-2023, 05:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  In earlier post I did mention to escape suffering can be monk and nun. But she did not so we should respect her wish. What I am more KPO is did she really forget the dead bf and use the current hubby as substitute aka spare tire? The newborn did she see shades of her dead bf images? This will take much longer to heal.

A girlfriend is meant to be a wife in future mah! Big Grin So if her boyfriend dies she should automatically become his widow liao lah!

the guy so muscular she sure ask for moar moar moar.

(04-05-2023, 06:58 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the guy so muscular she sure ask for moar moar moar.

You call that muscular??!!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Daughter looks like mother

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-05-2023, 06:58 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the guy so muscular she sure ask for moar moar moar.

(04-05-2023, 07:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You call that muscular??!!

Maybe that thing soft one leh! Big Grin

(04-05-2023, 04:57 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  she crocodile tears during his funeral.

You forget she is an actress.
戏子无情。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Who is she?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin