Shanghai tried to lift some lockdown restriction but was stopped by Central govt

In the morning there was this report.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/sha...ns-2619431

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: UGR0qTT.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-04-2022, 04:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In the morning there was this report.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/sha...ns-2619431

xjp should punish the shanghai officials for playing around with his signature covid19 kosong strategy.

(11-04-2022, 05:22 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  xjp should punish the shanghai officials for playing around with his signature covid19 kosong strategy.

Until now I don't understand how Covid Zero can work with Omicron  with Omicrron there are so many asymptomatic cases it spread undetected.  Even test infected it shows up q few days after infection.

Other countries like Singapore already show the way out.

no need to be kan chiong, wait for the call why speculate like moronic dogs here fake & lies.
some say may, some say june, forever will be best, not right> LOL LOL.
big business for ccp to make ton of money out of covid in china, dump all debt to moronic slavery in china, work till died & still in debt to be paid by their children, this is slavery life. Wait patiently for sanction china.

4.10【上海封到六月?】副市長計劃分區鬆綁,中招數字卻創新高,孫春蘭再發清零命令,大批坦克開入上海!

谁都救不了上海,是死是活全凭运气。韭菜的命如同草芥

(11-04-2022, 04:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: UGR0qTT.jpg]

non-stop spreading

(11-04-2022, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until now I don't understand how Covid Zero can work with Omicron  with Omicrron there are so many asymptomatic cases it spread undetected.  Even test infected it shows up q few days after infection.

Don't try to teach the Chinese what to do. 

They are more experienced than you!

Xi Jinping has already sent in a deputy PM to take charge.

(11-04-2022, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until now I don't understand how Covid Zero can work with Omicron  with Omicrron there are so many asymptomatic cases it spread undetected.  Even test infected it shows up q few days after infection.

the ccp is evil but they are not stupid!singapore has NOTHING to teach them.

(11-04-2022, 07:24 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  the ccp is evil but they are not stupid!singapore has NOTHING to teach them.

You seem to be more evil!  Angry