Netanyahu: ‘Enough’ remaining Israeli hostages alive to warrant Gaza war

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/netany...e=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_st_alwayson_traffic_native_01sep23&utm_content=sg_rm&utm_id=Malay+Mail+%28Media+Works+Sdn+Bhd%29&dicbo=v4-xpGPvKi-1131256230

(15-02-2024, 03:26 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/netany...e=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_st_alwayson_traffic_native_01sep23&utm_content=sg_rm&utm_id=Malay+Mail+%28Media+Works+Sdn+Bhd%29&dicbo=v4-xpGPvKi-1131256230

Netanyahu is a shameless politician who doesn't mind waging a war that costs so many Israeli lives in order to solidify his hold onto power.

And there are still morons who say jews are the chosen people and the smartest

Looks to me they have sheet between their ears

[Image: IMG-2185.jpg]

(15-02-2024, 06:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And there are still morons who say jews are the chosen people and the smartest. Looks to me they have sheet between their ears

I am not a supporter of Israel, but what would you do if a neighbouring country invaded S'pore and murdered, raped and kidnapped your family and friends? Would you lie flat or join the SAF (if you have served NS) to retaliate and rescue your surviving loved ones as well as ensure there will not be further invasions?  

(15-02-2024, 06:45 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2185.jpg]

If it teaches Hamas a painful lesson not to repeat the invasion, murders, rapes and kidnappings of Israelis ever again, then why not?

(15-02-2024, 07:35 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If it teaches Hamas a painful lesson not to repeat the invasion, murders, rapes and kidnappings of Israelis ever again, then why not?

He is talking about Palestinians as a whole, Israeli ministers are calling them “human animals”….Israeli solders can shoot any Palestinians, use missiles to destroy their homes and use bulldozers to push their homes down in West Bank. Palestinians have been badly treated like how Jews had been treated by Nazis in Europe during WW2. Racism against Palestinian is the norm in Israel.

(15-02-2024, 07:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am not a supporter of Israel, but what would you do if a neighbouring country invaded S'pore and murdered, raped and kidnapped your family and friends? Would you lie flat or join the SAF (if you have served NS) to retaliate and rescue your surviving loved ones as well as ensure there will not be further invasions?  

Don't talk nonsense, can or not? If Israehell did not occupy Palestine for 76 years and oppress its people, there will be no Khamas and no one will fire rockets into Israehell
And to say Khamas raped your families, you need to show concrete proof, but concrete proof have been shown of Israehell raping Palestinian women in prisons.

(15-02-2024, 07:35 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If it teaches Hamas a painful lesson not to repeat the invasion, murders, rapes and kidnappings of Israelis ever again, then why not?

Dont be stewpig and naive

If Khamas kill Israelis, then you go kill Khamas, not the Palestinian civilians

This is not what the IDF is doing

Khamas is still very much intact, but Gaza is gone, because Israehell only wants the land

(15-02-2024, 07:57 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  He is talking about Palestinians as a whole, Israeli ministers are calling them “human animals”….Israeli solders can shoot any Palestinians, use missiles to destroy their homes and use bulldozers to push their homes down in West Bank. Palestinians have been badly treated like how Jews had been treated by Nazis in Europe during WW2. Racism against Palestinian is the norm in Israel.

I repeat that I am not a supporter of Netanyahu nor Israel, but I abhor terrorists like the Hamas militants.

(15-02-2024, 08:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dont be stewpig and naive. If Khamas kill Israelis, then you go kill Khamas, not the Palestinian civilians. This is not what the IDF is doing. Khamas is still very much intact, but Gaza is gone, because Israehell only wants the land

Blame the cowards from Hamas for using their civilians as human shields.

[Image: Missile.jpg]

(15-02-2024, 08:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dont be stewpig and naive If Khamas kill Israelis, then you go kill Khamas, not the Palestinian civilians This is not what the IDF is doing Khamas is still very much intact, but Gaza is gone, because Israehell only wants the land

When you resort to low SES language, it shows what an uneducated low life you really are.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(15-02-2024, 08:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't talk nonsense, can or not? If Israehell did not occupy Palestine for 76 years and oppress its people, there will be no Khamas and no one will fire rockets into Israehell And to say Khamas raped your families, you need to show concrete proof, but concrete proof have been shown of Israehell raping Palestinian women in prisons.

Spoken like a real terrorist sympathiser! LOL!

(15-02-2024, 06:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And there are still morons who say jews are the chosen people and the smartest

Looks to me they have sheet between their ears

U Dig mud ter!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(15-02-2024, 08:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Blame the cowards from Hamas for using their civilians as human shields.

[Image: Missile.jpg]

Use your common sense can or not?

Show proof that 1.3 million children and women and old folks are providing human shields to 30k to 40k Khamas freedom fighters, when Israehell IDF forces do not even know where these Khamas fighters are

Missing the point is also Natankuku is not interested in defeating Khamas because he knows he can't win

Natankuku is only interested in not going to jail so prolonging the war is his only option

And Israehell citizens majorly support this, as who don't want free land?

Wake up your stewpig idea, can or not?

(15-02-2024, 08:17 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U Dig mud ter!

SMLJ???

(15-02-2024, 08:15 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Spoken like a real terrorist sympathiser! LOL!

IAM on the right side of history

And why you say Khamas are terrorists? Even UN Security Council, no one says Khamas is a terrorist organization

You sucking Israehell Natankuku's cock is it?

(15-02-2024, 08:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I repeat that I am not a supporter of Netanyahu nor Israel, but I abhor terrorists like the Hamas militants.

Hello

Would you say the french resistance fighters during ww2 were terrorists? That's coz they too were fighting the Nazi occupiers of their home and they fought them in any way they can, just like what Hamas is now doing.

(15-02-2024, 08:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When you resort to low SES language, it shows what an uneducated low life you really are.

The one who is low SES is you, and besides that, you're a farking hypocrite

I spit on hypocrites

Different strokes for different falks, I can even start cursing your whole ancestry, TRY ME!

(15-02-2024, 03:26 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/netany...e=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_st_alwayson_traffic_native_01sep23&utm_content=sg_rm&utm_id=Malay+Mail+%28Media+Works+Sdn+Bhd%29&dicbo=v4-xpGPvKi-1131256230

They should kill all the hostages lah! Big Grin Then no more war lah!

(15-02-2024, 08:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I repeat that I am not a supporter of Netanyahu nor Israel, but I abhor terrorists like the Hamas militants.

But Israel treats Palestinians the same as Hamas…after 3 and half month IDF bombing and fighting, 28k Gazans have been killed, more than half are women and children, how many of them are Hamas militants? Less than 20%.

Unlike other terrorist groups Hamas is the legitimate government of Gaza.

Talking about terrorism, do you know Israel was born out of terrorism in 1940s? Do you know King David Hotel bombing carried out by Mossad that had killed 93 people including 14 British officers in Jerusalem?

[Image: IMG-2187.png]

[Image: IMG-2188.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2191.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2190.jpg]

(15-02-2024, 08:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They should kill all the hostages lah! Big Grin Then no more war lah!

I thought you wanted war? You should ask for war since your Messiah not going to come back if Israehell is not nearly destroyed in the Armageddon

You should ask for the fulfullment of your end-time bible prophesy since this is what your bible says
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

The Jewish Zionists deny Jesus is the Messiah and they are now killing the only people outside of Christianity who believe Jesus is the Messiah. And yet, there are Christians like John Hagee who staunchly support the Zionist Jews.

That is indeed perplexing to me.

(15-02-2024, 09:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought you wanted war? You should ask for war since your Messiah not going to come back if Israehell is not nearly destroyed in the Armageddon

You should ask for the fulfullment of your end-time bible prophesy since this is what your bible says

When did I say that leh? Thinking Sorry for my bad memory lah! Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 06:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did I say that leh? Thinking Sorry for my bad memory lah! Big Grin

No need to say sorry to me, say sorry to the 28,000 Palestinians to atone for your sins

I have no pity for terrorists - but I'm no fan of people who claimed to be victims of terrorism & genocide but murdering thousands of innocent children & women!

Do they lack compassion? Is there any element of humanity left in them? Have they not experienced such atrocities? Then why copy the Nazis and terrorists in taking away lives of thousands of innocent people!!!!

Really shameful and people who support such dastardly acts are guilty of murdering these young lives indirectly. You are complicit in the murders of children & women!

https://youtube.com/shorts/s5fJkhUv6iI?s...6T-eKYbzaA

There is a war going on in Israel-Gaza. What news we read now is mostly just propaganda spread by either party and their alliances. Nothing worth a cent to argue about and lost our temper. None of us knows what really happened. Just let the Historians argue after the war and find out the truth after having established the truth with concrete evidence. Enjoy your Lunar New Year.

(16-02-2024, 10:02 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  There is a war going on in Israel-Gaza.  What news we read now is mostly just propaganda spread by either party and their alliances.  Nothing worth a cent to argue about and lost our temper.  None of us knows what really happened.  Just let the Historians argue after the war and find out the truth  after having established the truth with concrete evidence.  Enjoy your Lunar New Year.
[Image: 57C1E255-6D24-4A90-9957-31D3ADCB42A1.jpg]

(16-02-2024, 08:02 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  I have no pity for terrorists - but I'm no fan of people who claimed to be victims of terrorism & genocide but murdering thousands of innocent children & women!

Do they lack compassion? Is there any element of humanity left in them? Have they not experienced such atrocities? Then why copy the Nazis and terrorists in taking away lives of thousands of innocent people!!!!

Really shameful and people who support such dastardly acts are guilty of murdering these young lives indirectly. You are complicit in the murders of children & women!

I'm with you. I too do not pity terrorists. 

But is it right to call Hamas a terrorist organization? I don't think so. If we do, we are just parroting Israel and the US coz they want to dehumanize their enemies.