Has Nvidia stock peaked - The answer us YES

Looks to me has formed a peak and can sell to take profits befoee it sinks further.

What do you think?

[Image: vSSNuww.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's correcting after a massive run up and it's starting to form a base which in all likelihood will span over several months. If it is the market leader that it is purported to be, expect another run to occur when volume diminishes and the chart candles tighten near the bottom or undercutting the bottom base.

it wont come down but hang around current price

(19-03-2024, 05:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks to me has formed a peak and can sell to take profits befoee it sinks further.

What do you think?

[Image: vSSNuww.jpeg]

Not planning to sell. Will hold until next earnings report. Up by $80K as of now.

(19-03-2024, 07:04 PM)debster Wrote:  Not planning to sell. Will hold until next earnings report. Up by $80K as of now.
Bro congrats...but like  gone case...
By next quarter all the competitors chips.are coming out.

Reminds me.of  Tesla initially it was first EV company margin very high revenue shoot up every quarter....the competition come everything downhill.

Just my opinion...okay...

[Image: EsKFIht.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I long time sell lor, puiiii, if not make another 12K..

i sold my crypto stock early too, if not even tonite after btc drop co much i still can make another 23K

I think better dont chase,,,,,,,,,,,,, u see SMCI.. lucky i sold and take profit liao,,drop like shit.

stock must take profit , nvr mind how small,, better than lossess... greed kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anytime now i got a feeling dow gg to drop big time.,.. jmo

(19-03-2024, 10:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bro congrats...but like  gone case...
By next quarter all the competitors chips.are coming out.

Reminds me.of  Tesla initially it was first EV company margin very high revenue shoot up every quarter....the competition come everything downhill.

Just my opinion...okay...

[Image: EsKFIht.jpeg]

Rather than competitors, whether it will do well or not really depends on how much companies are willing to spend on AI, which in turn depends on whether AI can really bring tangible value by taking over work from humans. I can’t be sure but I am optimistic about it for now. The stock price could correct by 10/15% with trading volatility.

Now drop below $800...and formed triple top....with a series of lower highs....a pattern that often mark the end of a speculative rally..

[Image: QFWGvSb.jpeg]

i immediately buy calls.... when sgbutt said will drop. He is my reverse indicator.

Smile