Netanyahu claims that Arabs expelled Jews from their land in 700 AD

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Before the Jews, who lived in that land? It's the Canaanites. The Jews dispossessed their land.

Here is the Quora thread on Jewish exile.
The Arabs did not exile the remaining Jews....there remaining Jews integrated with arabs and many of teh Palestinians today can be traced back to the Jews of 700 AD.

The babylonians and Romans exile the Jews after rebellions that is why the Jewish population became very small by the time Arabs arrived in 700AD...and these Jews basically integrated and became part of the Palestinian population.

Can't believe this guy is the PM of Israel.he has.a hatred of Arabs ...

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-th...the-Romans

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here is the history of the Jews...the only people who treated Jews well were the Arabs and Muslims in the Ottoman era.

The Romans exiled them, the Christians killed them , the Europeans exiled or killed them.

[Image: Screenshot-20231101-235802-Chrome.jpg]

Do you know this lovely herbal plant is called Wandering Jew?

[Image: Screenshot-20231102-000916-Chrome.jpg]

And this one moses in the cradle

When the Muslims defeated the Byzantinians and took over Jerusalem, the first Caliph Omar was shocked to learn there were no Jews there, having been expelled by the Byzantinians. He invited 70 Jewish families to resettle there.

Having heard about & revered the Prophets of the Old Testament, the Caliph ascended the Temple Mount and was angered when he saw the Byzantinians had turned the sacred site into a dumping ground. He ordered the site to be cleaned & himself helped remove the trash.

(02-11-2023, 08:12 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  When the Muslims defeated the Byzantinians and took over Jerusalem, the first Caliph Omar was shocked to learn there were no Jews there, having been expelled by the Byzantinians. He invited 70 Jewish families to resettle there.

Having heard about & revered the Prophets of the Old Testament, the Caliph ascended the Temple Mount and was angered when he saw the Byzantinians had turned the sacred site into a dumping ground. He ordered the site to be cleaned & himself helped remove the trash.
yes jerusalem!
it has to be the central theme
if u talk abt jews n israel
if not for jerusalem, their sacred site,
israel can be planted in USA or anywhere else b4 1948