Man dies in suspected drowning in heated spa pool at Tampines condo

Man dies in suspected drowning in heated spa pool at Tampines condo 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...ines-condo

The condo residents got gulp his body juices when swimming nearby before the water pump out or not? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nobody dare to swim or rest in the pool from now onwards. Got evil spirits.

Burial ground during the Japanese occupation?

Laughing

heated water can cause user to lose consciousness if the head goes under the water, i was warned when using hot spring in Taiwan
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

Same for using hot shower, could be dangerous

(09-04-2024, 02:14 PM)TopSage Wrote:  heated water can cause user to lose consciousness if the head goes under the water, i was warned when using hot spring in Taiwan

Especially after drinking or drinking while in the warm water/        Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

that condo price going to drop like a bomb.

That condo was launched at 1300 psf, now asking 1800+psf. All buyers huat liao

(09-04-2024, 03:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That condo was launched at 1300 psf, now asking 1800+psf. All buyers huat liao

after the drowning incident, $1000 psf also no one take.

(09-04-2024, 03:58 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  after the drowning incident, $1000 psf also no one take.

Those with drowning cases and jumping cases, nobody really cares. Only units with murders and suicides, their unit prices may be affected for several years

(09-04-2024, 04:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Those with drowning cases and jumping cases, nobody really cares. Only units with murders and suicides, their unit prices may be affected for several years

if you are resident, you dare to go to the pool at night?

the condo is jinxed.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(09-04-2024, 04:06 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if you are resident, you dare to go to the pool at night?

the condo is jinxed.

Nvml. It's meaningless to argue when they're plenty of facts for one to refer to

(09-04-2024, 02:14 PM)TopSage Wrote:  heated water can cause user to lose consciousness if the head goes under the water, i was warned when using hot spring in Taiwan

I once stayed longer than 20 minutes in the Onsen at Nagano, Japan and almost passed out. I had the presence of mind to quickly get out of the hot spring since I was alone there early in the morning.

(09-04-2024, 04:06 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if you are resident, you dare to go to the pool at night? the condo is jinxed.

I swim at least twice a week at my condo pool, but was baffled when an elderly woman walked by and advised me not to do so at night during the 7th Month. She warned that I may be pulled under if I persisted in doing so. I innocently answered that it won't happen since my wife wasn't there at the pool. LOL!

Such hot weather and still use hot pool?

(09-04-2024, 05:49 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I once stayed longer than 20 minutes in the Onsen at Nagano, Japan and almost passed out. I had the presence of mind to quickly get out of the hot spring since I was alone there early in the morning.

[Image: IMG-20240409-143238.jpg]

Your dino wife din go with you?

(09-04-2024, 05:49 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I once stayed longer than 20 minutes in the Onsen at Nagano, Japan and almost passed out. I had the presence of mind to quickly get out of the hot spring since I was alone there early in the morning.

Because u are using the Onsen wrongly.. See how the local do it.. Dip for 5 min, come out rest for 5 min and continue the cycle until u are done.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Rich die in luxury condo pool
Poor die alone in HDB.

In the end its the same ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

At $1800 psf, it's not considered luxurious or high end but a mass market condo. It's very big, quite well designed and well liked

(09-04-2024, 06:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Your dino wife din go with you?

Why do you keep trying to bump off your ugly wife to other men? Be thankful that she married an ugly, short and bald man like you. LOL!

Stupid people buy so big condo units estate...sure die next 5 years onwards when all things in estate spoil one by one

(09-04-2024, 09:46 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid people buy so big condo units estate...sure die next 5 years onwards when all things in estate spoil one by one

HDB estates things don't spoil?

Weather so hot still go spa.

Spa pools are usually quite shallow. Probably fainted because of the sudden temperature change

"he pool – said to have a depth of 0.9m"

aiya ish heart attack or stroke due to underlying conditions rah....

simi drowning LOLOLOLOL... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Sure have more like junping and fire