Netizen asks if unmasked women on Singapore public transport are “women with special

Netizen asks if unmasked women on Singapore public transport are “women with special privilege”

https://theindependent.sg/netizen-asks-i...privilege/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Will they be punished?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(30-01-2023, 05:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Netizen asks if unmasked women on Singapore public transport are “women with special privilege”

There i s no excuse for not wearing a face mask......every body else is wearing one on public transport, bus and MRT...........there must be a penalty for not wearing a face mask....... Big Grin

(30-01-2023, 05:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Netizen asks if unmasked women on Singapore public transport are “women with special privilege”

Seen many liao lah! Big Grin Now then report!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(30-01-2023, 05:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Seen many liao lah! Big Grin Now then report!

Better late than never......................these cases has to be reported........ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(30-01-2023, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Better late than never......................these cases has to be reported........ Big Grin

What happened to that maskless lady in court liao leh?  Thinking No news liao meh?
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

It's already 2023.

We still talking about mandatory masking up on public transport.

Do Sinkies know how much of the world has already moved on from such inanities?

no problem
coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-31-at-00-33-46-Jim-Crenshaw.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Kenna analised by PAP mRNA, very shiok right? Now try to point your leprosy finger at the unmask, but the 9 pages side effects of mRNA already sealed your fate

Wait to tangsee lah, serves you right, DFs

No pity from me
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

did the netizen go up to ask and remind them to put on their masks?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(31-01-2023, 06:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  did the netizen go up to  ask and remind them to put on their masks?

most if not all will just post in ig or fb or forums.

Pfizer and Moderna follow science, so WHO follows science too but science follows the money....so pandemic din end, they want more $$$....so PAP gov just follow blindly as long got $$$...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(31-01-2023, 08:44 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Pfizer and Moderna follow science, so WHO follows science too but science follows the money....so pandemic din end, they want more $$$....so PAP gov just follow blindly as long got $$$...

You mean science is wrong meh?  Thinking

If pretty nevermind, so that i can admire the beauty
No point covering it up

Yes at little india MRT train a muscular chinese guy told a CECA woman to wear her mask ....the CECA woman then take a mask from her handbag.
I notice many Indians CECA dont wear mask..they simply Bo Chap.
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

A lot of people don't know need to wear mask on transport system.

Indian are no 1 for sure, and if in group they can talk non stop without mask, seen that so many times... They are in need of special attention

(31-01-2023, 08:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean science is wrong meh?  Thinking

Probably corrupted until no friends...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-01-2023, 09:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yes at little india MRT train a muscular chinese guy told a CECA woman to wear her mask ....the CECA woman then take a mask from her handbag.

Many people dare not tell those KekLengKia MangKali off also lah! Big Grin They all scared kana whacked jialat jialat lah!

Hypocrisy when one no need to wear mask when in food court and shopping mall

(31-01-2023, 09:18 AM)theold Wrote:  A lot of people don't know need to wear mask on transport system.

a lot of ppl also don't know govt give them $300 gst voucher.

(31-01-2023, 01:31 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  a lot of ppl also don't know govt give them $300 gst voucher.
Govt's money come from who, come from where?

(31-01-2023, 01:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Govt's money come from who, come from where?

don't know cos I low income no need to pay tax.

(31-01-2023, 01:35 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  don't know cos I low income no need to pay tax.
GST is not tax, is it?

(31-01-2023, 09:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yes at little india MRT train a muscular chinese guy told a CECA woman to wear her mask ....the CECA woman then take a mask from her handbag.

Can you introduce this muscular chinese guy to Lupcheong?