Netizen says Lawrence Wong has “lost touch with people on the street”

https://theindependent.sg/netizen-says-l...he-street/

not correct work for sotong
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
whole bunch includ Putin naZi
now only one thing only
You poison me?
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

I think all of them depend on Grassroots or PA to feed them info, which failed.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Now anyone can say anything on social media.
They ask for something they don't get they criticise.

Givt has a car lite policy. Giving fuel rebate makes no sense. Cars are not a necessity.
They are many needy Singaporeans who need the money more like those 10% who cannot afford water bills and are in arrears.

Everyone ask for help the govt has to prioritise.
Why should they help those who using a luxury over those who have problem paying their water bills.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

THE PROBLEM W THE CURRENT GOVT THEY DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND PERSONALLY TO FEEL THE SENTIMENT UNLIKE IN CHINA HISTORY FAMOUS EMPEROR LIKE CHIN LOONG WENT OUT OF PALACE TO MIX W THE COMMONERS TO GET REAL REAL DATA
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(08-04-2022, 05:09 PM)talky Wrote:  THE PROBLEM W THE CURRENT GOVT THEY DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND PERSONALLY TO FEEL THE SENTIMENT UNLIKE IN CHINA HISTORY FAMOUS EMPEROR LIKE CHIN LOONG WENT OUT OF PALACE TO MIX W THE COMMONERS TO GET REAL REAL DATA
Pandemic nowadays very dangerous to mix lah...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

No le..recent got a MP WALK the ground and selfie a Cat he never see before a cat in HDB...

(08-04-2022, 05:09 PM)talky Wrote:  THE PROBLEM W THE CURRENT GOVT THEY DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND PERSONALLY TO FEEL THE SENTIMENT UNLIKE IN CHINA HISTORY FAMOUS EMPEROR LIKE CHIN LOONG WENT OUT OF PALACE TO MIX W THE COMMONERS TO GET REAL REAL DATA

Most PAP Ministers work part-time

Over-paid yet over-rely

PAP has 80 or future 120 PAP Ministers also at the end, useless

You just watch Tan See Leng, will also be another Chan CS, Denise Phua, Lim Wee Kiak, JoTeo, Gan Bo yong, disGrace . . .   

in 10 years time.

Remember this news, made Singaporeans jump?
[Image: Lim-WK-Donate-to-Charity-2018.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Costs of food and every day items are creeping up. They seem to think the $100 CDC voucher is very big.

tomorrow will be a better day

(08-04-2022, 06:55 PM)surfer Wrote:  Costs of food and every day items are creeping up. They seem to think the $100 CDC voucher is very big.

no q about it
they think the $100 is so much that can easily  offset the fast n furious increases fr water.electricity to hawker food to groceries
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

All of the PAP Ministers are Out- Of- Touch

Take serious view on falsehood

But the Cotton never dare to say which is the falsehood

Because is the Truth

[Image: CCS-Serious-view-on-falsehood-agt-CECA-2019.png]

(08-04-2022, 04:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now anyone can say anything on social media.
They ask for something they don't get they criticise.

Givt has a car lite policy. Giving fuel rebate makes no sense. Cars are not a necessity.
They are many needy Singaporeans who need the money more like those 10% who cannot afford water bills and are in arrears.

Everyone ask for help the govt has to prioritise.
Why should they help those who using a luxury over those who have problem paying their water bills.

Even five or six people out of 3.6 million Singaporeans............all they need to do is to post something, and the Independent will say "Netizens want MIW to go die!"

Correct wad.

Five or six people are plural, so "netizens".

And it gives the impression that a survey had been done, and it's overwhelming..

absolutely
the pap style works well like a conglomerate attending to major economic impact.

but dealing a soft touch with its people they are clearly lacking.

There is a problem.
They r all working for sotong
and sotong is evil
we can't go dat way
and we can't go back
US Inc died USD dieddd
they can't work with us too
we can't even become evil
Putin has shown his Kongfu
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-08-21-59-19.png]

PAP need and must have

40% Opposition seats in Parliament

To hear more voices, different view points and use their brains to think harder and deeper

(08-04-2022, 09:54 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP need and must have

40% Opposition seats in Parliament

To hear more voices, different view points and use their brains to think harder and deeper

absolutely true .COMPLACENCY CREPT IN THAT WILL NOT FORCE THEM TO IMPROVE
no competition no progress will slack becos no one can challenge them

LOOK AT NOKIA THE CEO SAID WE DID NOTHING WRONG BUT STILL DISPALCED BECOS OF COMPLACENCY.
THIS IS UNIVERSALLY TRUE FROM HISTORY N STILL VALID TILL TODAY

(08-04-2022, 03:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Netizen says Lawrence Wong has “lost touch with people on the street”

https://theindependent.sg/netizen-says-l...he-street/

spot on!

he is just a money manager. spent other ppl's money without knowing ppl's hardship to earn money nowadays. what he care is wanting to tax more money get more and more

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post