Netizen says SPF is really USELESS.

2 of my colleagues at a coffeeshop having supper after work. Had a bottle of beer and finished it way before 1030. But my colleague's mug was still on the table but she had finished drinking. They were in office wear with their bags at their side, the time was 11pm. It was a 24hr coffeeshop. 1 male 1 female mata kia approached them and confronted my colleagues saying "Do you know you are not allowed to consume alcohol after 1030pm?" 

They replied, " Yes we are aware and we finished before 1030pm, what is the matter?". 

Male Mata just said," Give me your IC." 

My colleague asked him, "Why do we need to give our IC? Did we commit any crime?" 

He replied," Procedure." 

My male colleague told him off,"What kind of procedure ? First of all, you don't come over in such an intimating manner when I am not committing a crime. 2ndly, aren't you supposed to greet me first and tell me the problem first before asking for my particulars? Where did you have your training? No wonder people don't respect police this days because people like you. I want an apology from you."

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/curr...ly-useless
[+] 4 users Like Leongsam's post

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(20-09-2022, 02:16 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  2 of my colleagues at a coffeeshop having supper after work. Had a bottle of beer and finished it way before 1030. But my colleague's mug was still on the table but she had finished drinking. They were in office wear with their bags at their side, the time was 11pm. It was a 24hr coffeeshop. 1 male 1 female mata kia approached them and confronted my colleagues saying "Do you know you are not allowed to consume alcohol after 1030pm?" 

They replied, " Yes we are aware and we finished before 1030pm, what is the matter?". 

Male Mata just said," Give me your IC." 

My colleague asked him, "Why do we need to give our IC? Did we commit any crime?" 

He replied," Procedure." 

My male colleague told him off,"What kind of procedure ? First of all, you don't come over in such an intimating manner when I am not committing a crime. 2ndly, aren't you supposed to greet me first and tell me the problem first before asking for my particulars? Where did you have your training? No wonder people don't respect police this days because people like you. I want an apology from you."

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/curr...ly-useless

I read somewhere when the police threaten people to show IC

And the police will say- Why are you scared? Why you cannot show?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If i mata i arrest them..no question ask...and drag them into police car.

This is their SOP.
Must sound KL, cannot be like GuNiang.

Who told the colleagues to invite trouble?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

SG Law already stated SPF can request to check on your IC.

I kena two times or 3 before.

The last is I was smoking alone at smoking area. This GROUP of SPF come to me request to check my IC. Even ask me why a lone here blah blah.

I just say finished my swimming today off from work lor.

I even ask the police who check my IC, I ask him is it you NSF Police, he told me yea . I said ok.
Beside him is a regular total 4 or 5 police.

You might say why I coward is it? Nah. Is because they got the rights to check your IC in fact. I don't want to purpose asking for uncessary trouble.

Unless I noticed they are not follow KPI , THAN I WILL TELL THEM ask them who their sup, I want to go with them back to police station ask why they never follow kPI anyhow , this is what Police school teach you?

(20-09-2022, 02:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  If i mata i arrest them..no question ask...and drag them into police car.

U bankrupt how to be mata? Rotfl

Good for nothing

$$$ face

sounds like a brag story

You currently have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road
alerts
Choc
winbig