Ho Ching continues to lambast netizen on HDB lease issue in yet another post

so price cannot come down or can it?

(17-12-2022, 07:25 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  so price cannot come down or can it?

Price cannot come down, can only go up...........but we have no choice....... Rotfl Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

[Image: photo-2022-12-17-23-48-10.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/100006516457547...7bn36Uz4l/
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(17-12-2022, 11:48 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/100006516457547...7bn36Uz4l/

Flawed to the core. That stoopid Ah Jinx
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(18-12-2022, 10:04 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Flawed to the core. That stoopid Ah Jinx

Pap sop lar cannot convince use confusion lor

(17-12-2022, 10:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: BottAJn.jpg]

I fully agree with Ho Ching.
All the nitpicking about lease vs ownership etc is just naming and labelling.

The transaction is governed by a legal set of terms and conditions.

Call it what you want. Any subjective perspective etc does not help with anything.

The idea of not adding land cost to the price is absurd.

Those who desire HDB to sell then cheap property also desire to sell to the same property at high price to their fellow Singaporeans for maximum profits. This is a self serving view ...I hope opposition leaders don't was their time and effort to pander to this.

If we believe the govt is flush with money and should give us more, i prefer it to be given in medical care, elderly care and help to the poor...all should be based on needs 

The HDB  should not be used as a way to distribute wealth as it is regressive. Those who can afford 5 room flat make the most money while poor people who are in 2 room and rental flats get little.

The PAP is returned to power in every election in the longest winning track in the world is because they got their housing policies right. There is no doubt about this.

There is no such thing as "cheap properly" in major cities in the developed.

But at the same time, who has been the one who keep painting the picture that our HDB is an asset, when it is not..

Ideally, HDB should not be transferable. You buy from HDB, when you no longer need it, can only sell it back to HDB and get back the remaining of the rental.

Renting of flats will not be allowed..

FT can rent from HDB at a 'market' rate, that is revised quarterly like our CPF rates.

Like that, there is no way for people to buy low and sell high.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(18-12-2022, 10:04 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Flawed to the core. That stoopid Ah Jinx

No wonder lost so much money at Temasek.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post