New Covi19 spreading again

(14-08-2023, 10:36 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230809-170737-Video-Player.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230809-170742-Video-Player.jpg]
Jimmy Lee👴 is BOTH A cancer survivor of 19yrs (feb2023) AND ALSO a survivor of STROKE😧 caused by the 1st Pfizer booster he took😯

When he was 52yo He had Cancer 3B😧

He found a Kampung Cure for Malaria😀👍

PAPAYA THE Medicine Tree🌴

He use Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer. He cuts Papaya Leaf into Small pieces and put into Blender with 250ml water to do a Quick blend

AFTER blending he will Filter off to drink Pure juice (filter off because he doesn't want to have too many Fiber). He carry on for One month after discharge from hospital🏥

After One week he Don't feel any Pain, then he CAN Eat ,he CAN Swallow without any pain like a Normal Person

Jimmy Lee👴既是19年(2023 年 2 月)的癌症幸存者,也是因服用第一个辉瑞加强剂而引起的中风😧的幸存者😯

当他 52 岁时,他患有癌症 3B😧

他找到了治疗疟疾的甘榜疗法😀👍

木瓜药树🌴

他用木瓜叶🌴🌿来治愈他的癌症。 他把木瓜叶切成小块,放入搅拌机中,加入250毫升水,快速搅拌

混合后,他会过滤掉喝纯果汁(过滤掉是因为他不想有太多纤维)。 出院后继续坚持一个月🏥

一星期后他感觉不到任何疼痛,然后他可以吃饭,他可以像正常人一样毫无疼痛地吞咽

(14-08-2023, 11:16 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some can survivor. If cannot - MATA lehh. Yeah!.
Prepare for their death to DIE. crying
And I'm also a survivor of STROKE.😧 crying Me is not caused by the 1st Pfizer, but my 2nd Pfizer booster I took (very tired and very giddy) my 3rd shot 6-mths later, is from China medicine. Me has to be Booked into hospital for 2 weeks stay. Wink  I am still a live.

To many real stories on news of sudden death or they preparing but not to their like of life choice.

(14-08-2023, 09:31 AM)theold Wrote:  She also adds that the coronavirus is a year-round threat and that staying up-to-date on vaccines is the best way to combat it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/...NR-01-0623
Not for me....Big NO Shot...pls.

(14-08-2023, 10:02 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19
Nowaday. Morning drink eat for me.

Sharing from a sister fm Kepong Meditation Center
65 years old this year *Drinking Pu-erh tea high cholesterol returned to normal and lost 9KG*🍵

My senior sister has symptoms of diabetes at the age of 35 and needs blood tests twice a year to detect her condition.

In January 2022, the blood test report found that there was serious cholesterol, and the index reached 8 mmol/L. 

The doctor said that the risk of stroke was very high; if the cholesterol was too high, the doctor would usually advise you to take medicine to lower it. The normal range of the total amount should be 3.6-5.2 mmol/L, if the content is 5.2-6.2 mmol/L, it means that there is a moderate risk of disease, and if it exceeds 6.2 mmol/L, there is a high risk]

The senior sister was very scared and asked the doctor what to do? The doctor prescribed 10ml of cholesterol medicine to the senior sister, doubling the dose; asked the senior sister to come back for a test in a month.

But the senior sister's toes will hurt after taking it, so she dare not take medicine anymore. She suddenly remembered that Master’s YouTube mentioned that drinking Pu’er tea can help reduce cellulite, so the senior sister boiled two teapots to drink every day, and of course also cooperated with gossip.

One month later, the blood test report had good news! Cholesterol was reduced to 3 mmol/L, and the doctor said that there is no need to take medicine anymore. The senior sister is very happy, the weight of 75KG has also been reduced to 66KG, a total of 9KG has been lost, and she can wear back the pants she wore when she was 35 years old!. Tongue

The senior sister drank Pu-erh tea instead of water every day! Thank you so much Master. Big Grin

每家最好种棵木瓜树。我家就种了20棵

Jimmy Lee👴 is BOTH A cancer survivor of 19yrs (feb2023) AND ALSO a survivor of STROKE😧 caused by the 1st Pfizer booster he took😯

He use Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer. He cuts Papaya Leaf into Small pieces and put into Blender with 250ml water to do a Quick blend

AFTER blending he will Filter off to drink Pure juice (filter off because he doesn't want to have too many Fiber). He carry on for One month after discharge from hospital.

PAPAYA THE Medicine Tree🌴 He think is 100% Good for Hospital research ASAP..
He use Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cance

(14-08-2023, 05:03 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Jimmy Lee👴 is BOTH A cancer survivor of 19yrs (feb2023) AND ALSO a survivor of STROKE😧 caused by the 1st Pfizer booster he took😯

AFTER blending he will Filter off to drink Pure juice (filter off because he doesn't want to have too many Fiber). He carry on for One month after discharge from hospital.

PAPAYA THE Medicine Tree🌴 He think is 100% Good for Hospital research ASAP..
He use Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer.
PAPAYA The Medicine Tree🌴 He think is 100% Good for Hospital research ASAP..

He used Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer.
This is Good to do Research on cancar. Clapping

(14-08-2023, 05:07 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  PAPAYA The Medicine Tree🌴 He think is 100% Good for Hospital research ASAP..

He used Papaya Leaf🌴🌿to heal his Cancer.
This is Good to do . Clapping
Singapore MOH asap on Research on cancar. 
How About That...Good for all.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/

(14-08-2023, 05:12 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singapore MOH asap on Research on cancar. 

How About That...Good for all.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/
Not Only for old and very young. It is actually for all, People of all ages. Right. Clapping

(14-08-2023, 12:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  每家最好种棵木瓜树。我家就种了20棵

Why har....papaya can meh....durian can boh...

(14-08-2023, 06:09 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why har....papaya can meh....durian can boh...

The leaves, fruits and roots are of medicinal values.

The fruits and tree trunks are edibles.