Tiwani's ex-wife loses claim for luxury watch

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_st_alwayson_traffic_native_01sep23&utm_content=sg_rm&utm_id=MailOnline+%28DMG+Media%29&dicbo=v4-MemNq5u-1131256230

De deceased got many women involved with him.  Mebbe got some type of charm not apparent to outsiders.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Man is murdered by her father ...she inherits everything else....just let this go...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They were still married then. All his assets go to his estate. How come can lose??

Whoever got the watch will deny

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-12-2023, 10:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Man is murdered by her father ...she inherits everything else....just let this go...

Beri complicated case. How come estranged wife and ex-wife are administrators [no mean they are entitled to his assets dunno if he made a will or what was in the will]. His assets were all rightfully hers  in the 1st place, her family was cleaned out by him hence the hubris. Luckily the father-in-law released liao. He suffer the most.

(27-12-2023, 01:45 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Beri complicated case. How come estranged wife and ex-wife are administrators [no mean they are entitled to his assets dunno if he made a will or what was in the will]. His assets were all rightfully hers  in the 1st place, her family was cleaned out by him hence the hubris. Luckily the father-in-law released liao. He suffer the most.
Father in law released liao meh? When was that? Fatherly love for daughter is damn respected here.