SINGAPORE : 8 important random improvements for 2023.

Here they are :

1. All Nasi Lemak vendors have to be trained not to put chilli onto the cucumber. Cucumber is for cooling once you put chilli on it it defeat the purpose

2. The order "coffee less sugar" aka kopi sui dai has to be fulfilled with quarter of a teaspoon of sugar. Some still.put half teaspoon. We are having a silent epidemic of diabetes and we need to get this right.

3. Clear your tables at hawker center includes disposables. I see many leaving disposable on the table.

4. People still ignore guidelines on MRT to put your bags down. Before end of pandemic carrying your backpack on you back is okay because MRT is half empty. Now they are packed like sardines you bah should be at your legs not squeezing everyone in mid air.

5. All super markets should charge for plastic bags. Singapore lag behind Malaysia Thailand and Vietnam due to inability of Singaporeans to understand everyone plays a role to preserve our environment.Things are always fine until you asked to chip in. When I was in malacca every convenience store every super market makes you pay for plastic bag. We are here because persuasion does not work...
[Image: V4qi7F0.jpg]

6. McDonald's should sell baked apple pie not deep fried apple pie. Legislators in US and Eueope have forced McDonald's to change its Apple pie in the US for 10yrs already due to links to heart disease yet Singapore govt has done nothing.

7. Label Genetically Modified Foods. Singapore legislation lag malaysia by 15yrs.
[Image: l0s9CZw.jpg]

8. Bring back hardware Token like SecureOne to stop the scan epidemic.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.