Adults at higher risk for vision problems after COVID-19, study finds
Star 

April 14 (UPI) -- The risk for potentially vision-threatening eye conditions among adults is up to 50% higher in the six months after COVID-19 infection than it is in those who avoid the virus, a study published Thursday found.

However, these eye-related complications, which include clots in the main artery supplying blood to the eyes or similar blockages in the veins that drain blood from the retina, still are "rare," the researchers said in an article published Thursday by JAMA Ophthalmology.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2022/04/...649943086/

Most elderly here in SG already got eye problems....who cares?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(20-04-2022, 08:16 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Most elderly here in SG already got eye problems....who cares?

Depends on the type of eye problems. If cataracts, easily cured and I think "nobody will care or blink an eyelid". 

If glaucoma then really bad as it leads to blindness. That I think a lot of people "will care".
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Glaucoma cannot be cured. But so far, those I know of, male and female, still maintain their eye sights.

(20-04-2022, 08:48 AM)theold Wrote:  Glaucoma cannot be cured. But so far, those I know of, male and female, still maintain their eye sights.

I knew of two that had partial blindness. Cannot be cured. Can only try to stabilise as much as possible.