Singapore security agency's 'forced demotion' of 300 officers prompts union action

https://flipboard.com/topic/singapore/si...wsasia.com
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

No longer has their contracts so forced them to be demoted? That security agency lost 300 legal dox sounds more like throwing it away.

Likely Covid needs a lot of them. Now, no contracts, so don't need them.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Why cannot name the agency? Nowadays news is better don't report at all
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(07-02-2023, 06:57 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Why cannot name the agency? Nowadays news is better don't report at all

Never report indirect means “ own ppl lor “
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-02-2023, 06:57 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Why cannot name the agency? Nowadays news is better don't report at all

The news about these things are censured, like all rape, incest and molest cases it will have a gag order............. Big Grin

But company hire manpower based on the contract they won one what.. So even lose contract, manpower contract will the security officer will lapse at the same time as well..

Unless the agency kena forced termination by customer, so such with excess manpower.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-02-2023, 07:00 PM)debono Wrote:  The news about these things are censured, like all rape, incest and molest cases it will have a gap order............. Big Grin

The only gap here is your mother's gap, moron