New research links the Kaabah to rotation of the earth

https://startuppakistan.com.pk/world-wil...s-emerged/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wow this is serious stuff... what did he smoke?

Another friction story from Hollywood.

All religion are friction n man make except Buddhism.

All religion causes more death than all wars.

If got god than either he is not so powerful as u can see ard u everything are in a mess. He should know in advance wat he create will give other suffering right???

(20-09-2023, 10:58 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Wow this is serious stuff... what did he smoke?

Too much of weeds!?  Rotfl

Common sense tells you this is b.s.

Earth has been rotating since jurassic and earlier

(20-09-2023, 01:34 PM)victortan Wrote:  Another friction story from Hollywood.

All religion are friction n man make except Buddhism.

All religion causes more death than all wars. 

If got god than either he is not so powerful as u can see ard u everything are in a mess. He should know in advance wat he create will give other suffering right???

a true Buddhist will know................there's no such thing as Buddhism............

(20-09-2023, 03:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Common sense tells you this is b.s.

Earth has been rotating since jurassic and earlier

correct,, the black stone was not there when the dinosaur was around, yet the earth still rotate what..

all i know is that muslim go there to rotate around the black stone..

(20-09-2023, 07:53 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  a true Buddhist will know................there's no such thing as Buddhism............

u are right,, the word buddhism appear 1000 yrs after the death of the buddha.. 

The buddha did not call his follower back then as buddhist,, he call something like dharma-O if i nvr read wrong cause he taught dharma.
the law of nature..

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/as-the-...%20Planets&text=The%20sun%20itself%20rotates%20slowly%2C%20only%20once%20a%20month.&text=The%20planets%20all%20revolve%20around,exceptions%20of%20Venus%20and%20Uranus.

Each planet in the solar system moves to its own rhythm. The giant gas planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune) spin more rapidly on their axes than the inner planets. The sun itself rotates slowly, only once a month.

Jiak ganja and strum guitar Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

God the creator rotates the earth not a stone

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Another idiotic lukongsimilj way

Total rubbish.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung