New rules? Toa Payoh coffee shop cleaner allegedly scolded diner

☕️ New rules? Toa Payoh coffee shop cleaner allegedly scolded diner for not returning cup properly

It is expected for diners to return their trays and crockery after their meal at a coffee shop or food court.

READ: https://bit.ly/3vHw2JC

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

(26-01-2024, 10:22 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  ☕️ New rules? Toa Payoh coffee shop cleaner allegedly scolded diner for not returning cup properly It is expected for diners to return their trays and crockery after their meal at a coffee shop or food court.

She has difficulty clearing her tray because of 2 big obstacles

[Image: Airplane-Food.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(26-01-2024, 10:22 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  ☕️ New rules? Toa Payoh coffee shop cleaner allegedly scolded diner for not returning cup properly
It is expected for diners to return their trays and crockery after their meal at a coffee shop or food court.

I got scolded by the coffee shop's CEO yesterday

[Image: CEO.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Not too long ago, cleaners had to collect the dishes etc.

Were they paid a fair wage for this? If not then it's only fair that this task be removed and they just wash.
If they were paid fairly but now that they don't have to collect the dishes, did their employer cut their wage? If not, then they are now overpaid. If yes, then it's not right to leave your dishes on the table for someone to clear who is not paid to do it.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-01-2024, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not too long ago, cleaners had to collect the dishes etc. Were they paid a fair wage for this? If not then it's only fair that this task be removed and they just wash. If they were paid fairly but now that they don't have to collect the dishes, did their employer cut the salary? If not, then they are now overpaid. If yes, then it's not right to leave your dishes on the table for someone to clear who is not paid to do it.

I would clear this lady's dishes for her anytime

[Image: Mask-2.jpg]

(26-01-2024, 11:18 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I would clear this lady's dishes for her anytime

Ugly big fat  boos.

(26-01-2024, 11:23 AM)Blin Wrote:  Ugly big fat  boos.

I guess you prefer this instead

[Image: Chilli.jpg]

(26-01-2024, 11:18 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I would clear this lady's dishes for her anytime

Then you'd be a sucker all your life.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-01-2024, 09:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I'll be long dead before becoming a sucker in my life.  Rolleyes
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk upper half body not found