New variants : We should be concerned...govt should reconsider VTL

feel sorry for these people who bought tickets to have year end holidays in overseas.

(26-11-2021, 12:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  feel sorry for these people who bought tickets to have year end holidays in overseas.

taking a big risk, must quarantine them when they return so that they won’t spread the nww variant viruses in Spore. Rolleyes

(26-11-2021, 12:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  feel sorry for these people who bought tickets to have year end holidays in overseas.

no need to feel sorry for them they are how lian people
as chnl8 news showed previuosly the lady proudly announced when the vtl is opened she was the 1st to rush down to travel agent to bk holidays.
brainless cant cure!!

(26-11-2021, 12:48 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You should ask OYK. He is paid millions to answer this question.

But it seems that you to have the solutions or you are just pretending or find excuse to bitch?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-11-2021, 01:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But it seems that you to have the solutions or you are just pretending or find excuse to bitch?

It is my job to 'bitch' about it as a tax payer. It is not my job to give solutions.

Only people like you will go around asking for solutions for people not doing their job. Wonder why.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-11-2021, 01:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It is my job to 'bitch' about it as a tax payer. It is not my job to give solutions.

Only people like you will go around asking for solutions for people not doing their job. Wonder why.

No pointing bitching for this case. If the new variant is as claimed ….. we are all dead  Rotfl

(26-11-2021, 01:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No pointing bitching for this case. If the new variant is as claimed ….. we are all dead  Rotfl

You have yr right not to ask for solutions from govt, but it is other's rights to ask for solutions, and not to provide solutions foc.

Singapore is an Inc. Want people to give solutions, pay the consultant fee for the service.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Is this going to repeat of delta??? Ppl also asked the gates to be shut but it landed in airport then spread to community before anyone knowing???

(26-11-2021, 02:19 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Is this going to repeat of delta??? Ppl also asked the gates to be shut but it landed in airport then spread to community before anyone knowing???

Lesson from delta is the incubation period...if infected it does not show up person can spread....

We should really stop the VTL now ...have we learned nothing?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

virus kept upgrading?

(26-11-2021, 02:14 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You have yr right not to ask for solutions from govt, but it is other's rights to ask for solutions, and not to provide solutions foc.

Singapore is an Inc. Want people to give solutions, pay the consultant fee for the service.

In another words … india variant CECA pattern … only talk talk talk … ask to contribute … not my responsibility but talk talk talk

(26-11-2021, 02:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lesson from delta is the incubation period...if infected it does not show up person can spread....

No VTL …. no international trade …. no biz …. no job ….. SG bankrupt .
I know you old retired forggies … no job just stay at home pretending to be buffet … the young people need jobs

So sad the Multi-Millionaire Ministers, HSA, MOH, ID experts, doctors, professors, etc cannot & do not know how to neutralise the Covid-19 & variants.

Covid-19 & variants keep beating them every step of the way.

Imo, to go back to normalcy, first fire the MMTF & get rid of all vaccines & all advocating the sale & use of the Covid-19 vaccines & boosters.

But looks like too late liao.

So sad.

(26-11-2021, 02:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lesson from delta is the incubation period...if infected it does not show up person can spread....

The Botswana strain of Covid-19 virus is a very contagious virus, much more contagious than the Delta virus...We must not allow this virus to invade our country, we must nip the problem in the bud..... crying