News : China economy faces 4D apocalypse

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-econo...apocalypse

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/18/opini...my-xi.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-ec...rld-2024-1

Third world china is declining to their eventual collapse.

Ah tiongs are already very poor and desperately escaping like rats from a sinking ship. Truly pathetic LOL!

The death knell of the sick man of asia china is inevitable. All the wumaos are very triggered about this truth haha!

[Image: HSI3.jpg]

[Image: jmQ5-5wbyZ1bT3cSb4-8c.gif]

Whole day china china china again, din make any money and din do any housework again?

(08-02-2024, 11:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Whole day china china china again, din make any money and din do any housework again?

once he is back..........
[Image: donald-trump-talking.gif]

(08-02-2024, 11:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  once he is back..........
[Image: donald-trump-talking.gif]

You kam his lampar shiok shiok?

(08-02-2024, 11:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Whole day china china china again, din make any money and din do any housework again?

Pls don't every post fake news to smear china economy!!!

China economy everday bold and strong!!!!

For proof: Every month have new batches of China prostitutes or Massage workers fly to Singapore to work.
This proves that they earning big bucks to contribute to China economy.
And the China prostitutes and Massage ladies all are very high quality with great figures.
Proving again how amazing and mighty China is.

We sould RESPECT AND BE IN FEAR OF CHINA!
THE MOSTEST STRONGEST RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

BOW DOWN TO POOH XI NOW IN AMAZEMENT!!!

Smile China go war on Taiwan economy will be good. Do you know Russia economy is good? IMF do comment Russia economic is good despite on current war with Ukraine.

(08-02-2024, 11:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You kam his lampar shiok shiok?

wumao like you lick his dick

(08-02-2024, 11:22 PM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Pls don't every post fake news to smear china economy!!!

China economy everday bold and strong!!!!

For proof: Every month have new batches of China prostitutes or Massage workers fly to Singapore to work.
This proves that they earning big bucks to contribute to China economy.
And the China prostitutes and Massage ladies all are very high quality with great figures.
Proving again how amazing and mighty China is.

We sould RESPECT AND BE IN FEAR OF CHINA!
THE MOSTEST STRONGEST RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

BOW DOWN TO POOH XI NOW IN AMAZEMENT!!!

Another low ses pdf! Yr cpfoa got 20k or not?