Team China bags another gold at 2022 International Maths Olympiad

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202207/1270675.shtml

Team China bags another gold at 2022 International Maths Olympiad, with all six competitors recording perfect score

China's elite teenagers bagged a team gold medal, again, at the 63rd International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) which took place in Oslo, Norway. All the six contestants for Team China, all high schoolers, scored full marks in the contest, securing a substantial lead over the runner-ups.

As is shown on the official website of the IMO, Team China finished the 2022 IMO ranking at 1st, taking gold for the fourth consecutive year. Team China's six contestants, Qu Xiaoyu, Liu Jiayu, Liao Yubo, Zhang Zhicheng, Zhang Yiran and Jiang Cheng -- all high schoolers - scored full marks on every single question. The six teenagers were awarded six individual gold medal, and a team gold medal.

[Image: Math-Team-Canada-1024x512.png]

[Image: 293192502_5411607235565717_3435542407846...e=62DC8C69]

近日,第63届国际数学奥林匹克竞赛结束全部争夺,中国队一口气斩获6枚金牌并夺得团体冠军,可以说是收获满满。本届奥数竞赛,多国参赛名单中都出现了华裔选手的身影。
加拿大奥数国家队:全部是华裔
澳大利亚奥数国家队:全部是华裔
新西兰奥数国家队:三分之二是华裔
美国奥数国家队:三分之二是华裔
英国奥数国家队:一半是华裔
哪个民族优秀还看不出来吗?那些被昂撒PUA的人,能回答吗?
昂撒不干正是,天天研究怎么PUA其他民族,自己是越来越拉胯,早晚进入历史垃圾桶

Looks like Table Tennis all over again....

Where Chinese players were in other countries' team

Anyway Maths as a contest has little to do with maths research and advancement.

You just train and drill the students until they are good enough for time controlled tests.

[Image: Jbm6Xeb.jpg]

Singapore has highest Maths and science test scores in the world for students at age 14.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/...s-science/

Israel is ranked 26 for the same tests....but they have highest number of Nobel prize winners per capita.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many china talented one like these students long venture abroad because they had no trust in china beijing XiJinping ....they prefer the western culture and govt and life...Xijinping will be very tulan. Hahaa

There's no shortage of talents in this world. Most important is to give them a platform to try out their wild ideas.

maths is the foundation of science and engineering which affect a country's ability to advance and survive. 正所谓,科技强国

(20-07-2022, 03:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Israel is ranked 26 for the same tests....but they have highest number of Nobel prize winners per capita.

it's a biased award. just look at the nobel piss prize you can tell